Piercing

I unequivocally support the right of all persons who have survived long enough to attain the age of majority to mark, pierce , scar and deface their own bodies in whatever way they deem fit. I also reserve unto myself the right to make judgements about the intelligence and wisdom of individuals who choose to deface their bodies based upon the evidence thus revealed.

My theory about ink and piercings are that they are just another mundane example of people trying to be different in the same way as everyone else.

Non conformity is a state in the mind, not wether or not you have ink done or wear some stupit nipple ring.

Ink and Piercings = very predictable boring people trying desperately to be different.

Unless of course you are a sailor from the 19th century or a maori warrior from New Zealand or a Masai tribesperson from Africa

Oh yeah and while we're talking about fashion victims and wannabes anyone wearing a bandana that is not in Pirates of the Caribbean needs a good right hook.

Anyone one else agree?

RogerM

[ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah and while we're talking about fashion victims and wannabes anyone wearing a bandana that is not in Pirates of the Caribbean needs a good right hook.

Anyone one else agree?

[/ QUOTE ]
I completely disagree. I wear a bandana under my hard hat
regularly. In fact I find it quiet comfortable. It also keeps the sweat from dripping in my face too bad. Your entitled to your opinion but not allowed to the right hook.

You have some very familiar characteristics of a former user
on this board...Maybe your wife will yank your internet conection soon also.

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
[ QUOTE ]
Would nipple piercings count as 2 additional points of attachment?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't be an issue if they pass CE/ANSI or other regulations...ouch!

[ QUOTE ]
Would nipple piercings count as 2 additional points of attachment?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dated a girl who liked to be..................oh forget it, not appropriate.

[ QUOTE ]
i
You have some very familiar characteristics of a former user
on this board...Maybe your wife will yank your internet conection soon also.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you are talking about axeknot, yes, i have seen the thread 'there is probably no god' and he sounds like a cool guy.

I wear a ripped off t-shirt sleeve instead of a axl rose bandana. It works a treat for the sweat running into your eyes problem.