Piercing

I think I remeber reading that you must remove all your piecing when climbing. I don't do this for work but I am wondering if you need to do it for comps. Or should you just remove the piercing that the judges can actually see and don't mention any that are hiden. Just want to know before I get there being I need needle nose pliers to get some off.

if you can climb safely with nipple rings or a prince albert then do it , i wouldn expect much sympathy if god forbid something goes wrong and rips one em out. the nipple would be funny the prince albert would make everyone flinch owww

Raven

I think piercings look cool but unprofessional. I don't believe in them myself, the idea being self inflicted pain and show the world, I get enough pain from the trees and tools I use and I don't have anything to prove.

Treat the competitions like a job interview, 100% professional,100% of the time. Not necessarily for the judges but for the casual observers who may not know much about our industry.

Image is everything.

[ QUOTE ]
Not necessarily for the judges but for the casual observers who may not know much about our industry.

Image is everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

.....i'm sure none of these "casual observers" are inked or stabbed.

.....you really gotta be kiddin' with that attitude, correct?

.....thought so.........

Well i took all my visible one off but I was very suprised to see other climbers with piecing and body jewelry on and the judges never even said anything. Strange or no?

Rupe

[ QUOTE ]
But my plugs are wood,

[/ QUOTE ]

Switch those first two words around and you'll see why dylsexier is a pain in the arse!!!

whiz

I wouldn't be too freaked about it I guess. Skin art and piercings are no longer taboo in many arenas, including many businesses. A kid that works for me sometimes, has some wild lookin' body art and holes in both ears I could easily put my baby finger through. He also has PERFECT manners and conduct and my customers love him. I've not addressed the piercings and won't until I'm certain there's a safety issue and not disguising my dislike of those things as such. Come to think of it our own Jelte Budding has the same type of piercings and wore them straight through Internationals without a word said...to answer the question.
Whiz