Photo size of New TreeBuzz Articles

GregManning

Super Moderator
Staff member
How can we get the photos (articles & authors) to be full screen ?
I would like to be able to see more detail (hardware, etc).
I'm using Google Chrome.

Last edited:

GregManning

Super Moderator
Staff member
When I look at any photos like in the rescue article, I can click on it and it becomes full screen.
Interesting. I also get that with the Rescue.

But on the Ohio TCC, the 1st pic increases w/ a click; then a "+" show up to allow magnification.
However, when I click the other 2 photos, then go to a separate screen, but not even close to full screen; and no "+" to allow mag.

Same w/ the author photos. They stay very small.

Todo10

Administrator
Staff member
How can we get the photos (articles & authors) to be full screen ?
I would like to be able to see more detail (hardware, etc).
I'm using Google Chrome.
Do you mean to hide the sidebar when you are reading an article?

When I look at any photos like in the rescue article, I can click on it and it becomes full screen.
Hi Mark!
Thumbnail size can be increased just clicking on the picture (in the Wordpress edit article page):
upload_2015-2-11_22-35-37.png

GregManning

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do you mean to hide the sidebar when you are reading an article?

Hi Mark!
Thumbnail size can be increased just clicking on the picture (in the Wordpress edit article page):
View attachment 30356
I just mean the photo size.

1. In Ohio TCC, I can't significantly change the size of the 2nd & 3rd article pics.
I click on them, they go to a separate screen, but are not significantly larger.
Also "+" magnification symbol is not available.
(I can change the article's 1st pic.)

2. The pics of authors can not be enlarged.

Todo10

Administrator
Staff member
1. In Ohio TCC, I can't significantly change the size of the 2nd & 3rd article pics.
I click on them, they go to a separate screen, but are not significantly larger.
Yes, if you click on any image a new tab will show the image in full size. There are few that are small like this one
http://treebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/141213-MC-91a.jpg

If the pictures in the articles are small it's because the author inserted a small size of it (as I've showed in http://www.treebuzz.com/forum/threads/photo-size-of-new-treebuzz-articles.29653/#post-417027 )

2. The pics of authors can not be enlarged.
Check now. I've modified the theme code to increase the size of it