Old saws.

BrianG

I might be interested in being an oldsaw nerd. My 090AV is an older model saw, but it's in new condition. I'll find a picture and post it.

Treespotter

Hé Magnus,

Mine is not as old as yours, but what the heck.
Got mine as a payment for a pruning job I did. Customer glad, me happy.

Does your collection include electric ones.
I had an electric Remmington and a (petrol) Dolphin, also as a payment for a pruningjob but gave them away to a collector in Holland. Klik on museum in this website, there you can find his collection: http://www.poelbosbouw.nl/Poel.htm

Maybe we can get Masterblaster to post his collection.

Wolter

Attachments

glens

Brian,

Please save this attachment file to disk and then upload it as a replacement to your broken-but-still-five-minute avatar.

Thanks,
Glen

Attachments

BrianG

Glen,
I tried to use that file but the forum wouldn't accept a bitmap file for an avatar. I attached the whole picture. I want to try taking my co-worker's finger out of the picture and downsize the pic if i have time. I have an old Craftsman electric chainsaw with a roller-tip bar (just to stay on the subject).

Thanks for the help,

Brian

Attachments

glens

Brian, it's a JPEG file. I don't know what might have happened to it on your computer to make it a BMP.

If you'll look more closely at the one I provided for you you'll see the finger is gone and the aspect ratio is correct.

Glen