Nutrition

evo

so you do no milk,cheese,eggs,butter,yougurt,right?to me you are almost all round just like me...
and your belt??lol
dont think you are a vegan like @Mowerr mentioned.
Also remember human machines can adapt and evolve given the right space.
Glad to find some one I can chat about food.
Seen a doc while ago "origins"where they proof monkeys started eating meat,got down from the trees and brains increased in size,maybe a relation in there?
I eat dairy, eggs, fish, shell fish, rarely chicken broth in soups. Cheese is one of my go to proteins as well as fish

Bango Skank

Yes pretty much the same I think. Meat that isn’t poultry or fish is red meat. Beef, pork, lamb, venison, bear, etc.

I guess I’m on Keto diet of sorts. Lots of meat, cheese, and green veggies. Very little starch, grains, or sugar. Under 25 grams a day of net carbs. Lots of fats and moderate to high protein. Not really measuring portions and eating tiny meals so doesn’t feel like a strict diet.

I love how I feel on it. Lots of energy, good mood, focus, and motivation. I can’t sleep more than 5 hours now, usually 4 hours, but feel well rested and ready to go when I wake up. It’d be cool if I had someone to talk to at 3am lol even the dog doesn’t wanna hang out at that hour.

I miss beer sometimes, especially if I’m hanging out with my brothers, but I get by with a little help from Irish Whiskey.

TimBr

If I don’t wash the pan and get a bunch of meat juice on my food I get a tummy ache and gassy.
I'm not sure, but that sounds like it might be an allergic reaction. Someone I know mentioned a book they'd read, called "The Pulse Test for Allergies" or something similar. The basic idea behind the book is that you fast for a little while to clear all the foods out of your system, then slowly introduce the foods that you think you might be allergic to. If you are allergic, as soon as you eat the food you are allergic to, your pulse rate will spike.

Here's a link to one of the books written on the subject. I think most of them were written by the same guy.

SomethingWitty

Arkansawyer
have you tried it ??
full vegans dont have what it takes(why do you think he doesnt reply)and I will challenge anyone in front of me not online,sorry...I can talk a lot as an avatar but takes a real person to do it in front of me
One of the best climbers that I know is a vegetarian. I made fun of him for it at a comp in 2016. Since then, Jeff Inman has made it to masters in ITCC twice. He nearly won last year.
I don't know if he is incredibly strict about it, but we weigh about the same, and he's 5 inches taller than I am. He climbs like his bones are hollow and I've never seen him breathe hard.

Naturarbo

One of the best climbers that I know is a vegetarian. I made fun of him for it at a comp in 2016. Since then, Jeff Inman has made it to masters in ITCC twice. He nearly won last year.
I don't know if he is incredibly strict about it, but we weigh about the same, and he's 5 inches taller than I am. He climbs like his bones are hollow and I've never seen him breathe hard.
I do believe that...also he doesnt smoke does he?