Now Hiring in Maryland

Tree Service in Cockeysville, Maryland hiring crew members - Groundsman and Climbers - Men, Women, Vets! In business for more than 30 years - full time, outdoor, year round work available!
Contact Us Today! Call 410-527-9888 or contact us online at TFN3.com

Last edited:
Tree Service in Cockeysville, Maryland hiring crew members - Groundsman and Climbers - Men, Women, Vets! In business for more than 30 years - full time, outdoor, year round work available!

Stephen Moore

Forget that! Im never writing a stinkin resume ever again in my life! It's high time I start reading them! But no most of them are full of lies! Oh yeah he's got skill>>> just don't ask the moron to sharpen a saw... Oh no! The last place he worked, they had a guy that sharpened all the saws so he never had to! And how is it that every time I pick up a saw that he uses it's rocked?! And is that the smell of cannabis I detect after lunch? Resumes are fiction

southsoundtree

All the good fellers and climbers don't need to look for work..It finds them!
Unfortunately, there are more jobs for people who can walk right into them, than people skilled to walk right into those jobs. Most people can't hire the best people, because there is a shortage, simple numbers.

Resumes are like a bs-test. See what they write, ask them what they can do, have them show you, compare and contrast.

With the very low barriers to entry for a tree company, most quality guys seem to run their own show, be it contract climbing or full meal deal, or get jobs with big companies with benefits.

Stephen Moore

Unfortunately, there are more jobs for people who can walk right into them, than people skilled to walk right into those jobs. Most people can't hire the best people, because there is a shortage, simple numbers.

Resumes are like a bs-test. See what they write, ask them what they can do, have them show you, compare and contrast.

With the very low barriers to entry for a tree company, most quality guys seem to run their own show, be it contract climbing or full meal deal, or get jobs with big companies with benefits.
Yeah, I found a resume an unnecessary formality. I prefer a face to face and maybe some photos of work done. Then after that if we seem to get along- a day or two of work normally shows answers the real questions