New, Used, Rebuilt, and Salvage Chipper Parts

I started out as an equipment and small engine mechanic, from there I got my engineering degree and worked as the Prototype Design Engineer for Dynamic Manufacturing for 6 years through 3 different owners. Now I am a Design Engineer / Parts representative for Landmark Machinery in Mt. Pleasant, MI where we service and sell new, used, rebuilt, and salvage parts for woodchippers and stump grinders. If you have anything you need parts for don't hesitate to contact me!

A few of the items we have include:

knives
anvils
feedwheels
feed wheel motors
rebuilt chipper disks and drums
engine parts (Cat, Perkins, Deutz, Ford, Cummins, John Deere, Kubota)
cluthes and clutch parts (NACD, Rockford, Auto, Twin Disc)
stump grinder teeth

Pretty much anything you would need for your Morbark, Bandit, Dynamic, Woodchuck, or Vermeer Chipper!
You have and parts for a 04 Vermeer 1400xl

Are there any numbers on it and could you send me a picture of it by chance? The 1400xl in the salvage yard didn't have a winch on it but a couple of the 1800xls did so I might have something.

I started out as an equipment and small engine mechanic, from there I got my engineering degree and worked as the Prototype Design Engineer for Dynamic Manufacturing for 6 years through 3 different owners. Now I am a Design Engineer / Parts representative for Landmark Machinery in Mt. Pleasant, MI where we service and sell new, used, rebuilt, and salvage parts for woodchippers and stump grinders. If you have anything you need parts for don't hesitate to contact me!

A few of the items we have include:

knives
anvils
feedwheels
feed wheel motors
rebuilt chipper disks and drums
engine parts (Cat, Perkins, Deutz, Ford, Cummins, John Deere, Kubota)
cluthes and clutch parts (NACD, Rockford, Auto, Twin Disc)
stump grinder teeth

Pretty much anything you would need for your Morbark, Bandit, Dynamic, Woodchuck, or Vermeer Chipper!
I have a morbark 290 herc engine and the feed-wheel on the bottom isn't kicking in sometimes. I need some feed wheel motors and if you have a main drive motor too that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a morbark 290 herc engine and the feed-wheel on the bottom isn't kicking in sometimes. I need some feed wheel motors and if you have a main drive motor too that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you happen to have your machine serial number? I should be able to help you out!

Jehinten

I'm sure as I use my new machine I will be needing some parts. I am running a woodchuck wc17. First thing I will be needing is knives and knife bolts/nuts. Mind giving me a price on these items?

Thanks,
Justin

Hey do you have parts to a morbark chipper winch? I would need the lever that engages the winch with the fork on it and the cast aluminum a frame looking thing with the bearing in it. This is what the engagement lever mounts to.

Jehinten

Thought I would get on here as I enjoy reading feedback in order to make decisions for purchases. I bought a set of chipper knives and replacement bolts from Trevor a couple of weeks ago, they were exactly what I needed, fit great and appear to be great quality. Made in the USA for those of you who value that, and I received them in just two days after payment. Just wanted to give