Discussion in 'TreeBay' started by Indy Flyer, Nov 18, 2017.
How is the waiting game going?
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
It's going. Still waiting. Not really in a hurry. I may offer a small price break for the whole lot in a couple weeks, but I haven't decided on that that yet. Please help spread the word if you know of anyone wanting to fully outfit a new climber. Thanks.
Separate names with a comma.