New stump grinder wheel

hey guys need some help with stump grinder wheel. I have a bandit 2650 with the revolution wheel. My older grind the bandit 2550 also had same wheel. I love/hate wheel the teeth suck to change and now once again the pockets that hold teeth are stress cracking. Buy the same wheel again or how are these aftermarket wheels like the leonardi M1. Teeth changing looks simple and design looks awesome. No reviews to stand behind it.

OasisTree

hey guys need some help with stump grinder wheel. I have a bandit 2650 with the revolution wheel. My older grind the bandit 2550 also had same wheel. I love/hate wheel the teeth suck to change and now once again the pockets that hold teeth are stress cracking. Buy the same wheel again or how are these aftermarket wheels like the leonardi M1. Teeth changing looks simple and design looks awesome. No reviews to stand behind it.
I have a Bandit 2550 with the diesel engine, and we are in the Ozarks with lots of flint rocks we have to deal with. It came with the revolution wheel, and after several times of changing most pockets after only 1 day of grinding, we went back to the Greenteeth 900 regular wheel. We were using that wheel on our old Vermeer 352, and although it maybe doesnt grind quite as fast, the ease of changing teeth and the lower torque requirements of the teeth was enough of a reason to switch. We have now been using them for 6 months on the Bandit, and are getting along fine.

southsoundtree

I wonder about the ROI when "upgrading" to a new wheel and teeth, especially if the mechanical work is being done at the dealer.

They will always come out with a newest, latest greatest wheel.

I don't grind much. I use Yellow Jackets due to housing width constraints on my old Rayco SuperJr. and put Greenteeth on an old Vermeer 206 (what, never heard of it??? I bought it as a ready to work, in-between machine, while repowering my Rayco).

For a stumping business, I can see it making sense, like loggers having a woods-ported saw (and razor sharp chains) compared to tree services. Don't get me wrong, I have a couple modded saws, it just that trigger time is small in residential work compared to logging.