New rope runner ???

Discussion in 'Stationary Rope Technique-Half the rope, twice the' started by david1332, Jun 23, 2017.

1. treebing

treebing Well-Known Member

I'm not worried about it. Pretty happy with the runner the way it is. I'm in no rush for changes. If the rr2 happens great, if not, that's okay too. Keeping it affordable is good too. The rr2 is looking to be in the 450-500 range, for a heavier, less serviceable unit. Maybe it will still be an option for the deeper pockets. The work is all there to make it. Its push a button and print. In the meanwhile. The rr1 is where its at. Rebuilding an rr1 is cheap so they can last for a long time. The rr1 as an investment makes a lot of sense.

2. Steve Connally

Steve Connally Well-Known Member

I bought a second for that very reSon. Goldrunner fo life

3. TimBr

TimBr Well-Known Member

Wow, thanks for this great answer, Kevin. I feel much better now, knowing that you feel this way. I did not realize that there might be a difference between the two with regard to one's ability to replace parts and make the device last forever, essentially. I'm glad to know you are so happy with how the first edition Rope Runner turned out.

Thanks so much for stepping up and engaging with us in such a timely manner. It is greatly appreciated.

Tim

4. Worthaug

Worthaug Well-Known Member

The rope carrying all the devices, shown at the end, got me really excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swingdude and TimBr like this.