New Lyme desease test

pctree

@rico so I've been off of antibiotics for a couple maybe 3 weeks. Whilst on them I actually felt pretty good. Feel like my head got clearer and was able to really pick up my speed on the race track on my motorcycle because of a clearer mind. Anyways I started taking the cocktail and instantly felt like shit, anyways 2 weeks later and I feel worse if anything. Can't ride my mtb which is my favorite thing to do. Feel like I should quit the cocktail and try something else..

Other issue is I've changed a whole bunch of stuff trying to get my gut back in shape. No carbs or sugar other than honey in my coffee , eating kimchi like a fool and dirt and probiotics and allgea .

Would like to feel good again so any input would be appreciated

rico

How many drops are you taking a day, as the BioPure Cocktail is no joke. I am currently taking it and I can tell you that it can be more powerful than antibiotics. I am ramping up very slowly and am at 2 drops 2x daily. That fact that you feel like shit tells us that it is working, and unlike the antibiotic you took, the Cocktail will also kill some of the co-infections. Your system is being flooded with neurotoxins and inflammation (not good) from the die-off of the bugs. If it gets unbearable you should back off your dosage, or stop for a while. This is a war and not a race, so find your comfort level and try not to exceed it.

Be careful about going over board trying to rebuild your gut. There is a lovely thing called histamine intolerance/mastcell disorder that many of us lyme wing-nuts need to be aware of.

This shit is so multi faceted that we can't even begin to cover it all here, so Im gonna PM you my home phone #. If you feel like talking for awhile give me a shout.

Last edited:

loggit

Stopped at the Lyme disease booth at NY State fair today. Bought the little tick remover, but they also had a kit (didn't get) that you can test the tick yourself to see if it is a carrier for lyme disease. I believe the cost was $15. TestTheTick.com

evo

My wife just got her results in, positive. Also got off the phone with Rico. That man is a walking lymes encyclopedia. Lymes was poo-pooed here as non existent, and just one of those things you got when visiting the east side of the mountains. I can say that this is far from the truth.
She’s on day 3.5 of a 6 week course of Doxycycline, and a bunch of other shit. Bad news is the last known tick bites occurred 2 years and about 1.5 years ago, just before and durning her pregnancy with our daughter. The little data I was able to gather is that it can cause miss carriages, birth defects, and babies who make it can have a rash. Our girl has had a mistry rash since day 3, it ebbs and flows, getting worse with irritation.
My head is spinning from all this new information and wondering if anyone here knows more about this? There is literally jack shit about this on the web other than mentioning that it’s possible.
Mad props to Rico for spending two hours on the phone with me, holding my hand through all this shit

Merle Nelson

Wow, tough go for you and your wife. Sorry to hear it.

Great to have contact here on the Buzz with someone who knows so much about it.

evo

Wow, tough go for you and your wife. Sorry to hear it.

Great to have contact here on the Buzz with someone who knows so much about it.
Trying to navigate and translate all the "information" on the web about this shit would leave me trying to pound my head through a brick wall. Instead I can just stick with drywall and hope I don't hit a stud.

Serf Life

She’s on day 3.5 of a 6 week course of Doxycycline
The sun-sensitivity is no joke with that. Especially later in the course. Guts take a while to normallize afterwards too for most patients. Hope it works for her and the little-one's rash gets figured out. Asked my CPM wife about inutero transmission and she said "nothing conclusive yet," which seems to be the lymes mantra...

evo

The sun-sensitivity is no joke with that. Especially later in the course. Guts take a while to normallize afterwards too for most patients. Hope it works for her and the little-one's rash gets figured out. Asked my CPM wife about inutero transmission and she said "nothing conclusive yet," which seems to be the lymes mantra...
Thanks for checking in for me.