new isc rig n wrench

Mowerr

I know it doesn't look like much difference from the old pinto rig n wrench design but I haven't heard anything from anyone using it yet so im curious about it. first saw it on wesspur or treestuff

Bango Skank

The one way pulley looks cool, bet it'd be handy for a few other applications.

Does it seem like a step backwards though going from the 50kn Pinto to the 30kn ISC pulley?

39Buick

Now I'm confused and granted it does not take much!
30kn of either ISC versions? or 30kn on the Pinto Rig? Or on none of them?

Bango Skank

I think he means don't put anything like 30kn forces on either. Those are the MBS of the pulleys, 30kn and 50kn, the SWL is waay less. 5 to 1 for most industrial rigging. Even less if there's gonna be some shock loading though.

39Buick

I think he means don't put anything like 30kn forces on either. Those are the MBS of the pulleys, 30kn and 50kn, the SWL is waay less. 5 to 1 for most industrial rigging. Even less if there's gonna be some shock loading though.
Yah that was kinda a dumb question, realized that when i pressed the post reply button! They are all good devices would like to hear some feedback on the performance of the one way pulley.
Thanks!

Mowerr

I'm not sure why they have the one way pulley?
I thought the main benefits of the RW are when the rope goes both ways (up,down) through the device...no friction when lifting but the RW adds enough so climbers could lower sections much easier on their own. Etc.
What applications would we use the one way pulley for?