New climber looking for work Savanna,Ga

Discussion in 'Contract Climber Directory' started by BryantTreeService, May 14, 2018.

1. BryantTreeService

BryantTreeService New Member

Hello all my name is Zack I've been doing tree work for a couple years just started climbing Id like to find some work in Savannah,Ga either full time or piece work any advice is always greatly appreciated

2. TimBr

TimBr Well-Known Member

@BryantTreeService; Welcome to the TreeBuzz forum! I think you are going to like it here!

Good luck with your work search, Zack! My name is Tim. Take care.

3. BryantTreeService

BryantTreeService New Member

Hey Tim my name is Zack thanks for the reply and I do like it here lol I currently work for my dad but is like to expand my horizons

TimBr likes this.
  4. swingdude

swingdude De' Island Buzzer

Look up Coastal Arbor Care. Ask for Shem Kendrick. Tell him Paul Didier from Barbados sent you. He is a 3 time Ga State Climbing champ. I recommend grounding first.....He would make a great mentor. I can give you his number but google first.

Crazy_Jimmy and TimBr like this.
  5. TimBr

TimBr Well-Known Member

@BryantTreeService; Hey, Zack! Did you catch @swingdude's offer? Awfully nice of him to do that. Hard to imagine a better learning opportunity! I hope it works out for you.

Tim

6. swingdude

@BryantTreeService ..... Zack ..my buddy has not heard you..give him a call....if you need his number PM me.

7. swingdude

@BryantTreeService ..... Zack ..my buddy has not heard you..give him a call....if you need his number PM me.