new Akimbo for sale

mpatch

Here's an idea, keep what you donated to the crowd funding campaign and send the profit to Jaime. Or even better, donate it back to the climbing community, there are a lot of great young climbers who cannot afford high end products. I guess this is why I'm just a poor tree climber...
Deal. You find me a legitimate charity that gets kids into trees or even into the outdoors I will donate the whole sale price to said charity.

TimBr

Official Well Known Greeter
shipping included?
I'm in with 360.
Welcome to the TreeBuzz forum, Girgl! The fact that you've chosen to jump in with your first post in regards to the Akimbo has me thinking you've been lurking for awhile. Feel free to jump in, and make yourself at home. I think you're going to like it here!

Tim

monkeylove

The really sad part is that I have been so busy with other stuff that I have not even got my "Go fund me" Akimbo into a tree yet. How pathetic is that.

DPF

Deal. You find me a legitimate charity that gets kids into trees or even into the outdoors I will donate the whole sale price to said charity.
As the director of a non-profit summer camp, I'd respectfully suggest donating to the scholarship fund of a summer camp near you. Camp offer exactly what you're talking about - getting kids unplugged and outside.

If you look a little, some even get kids in trees - we're rolling out rec climbing (blake's hitch, simple systems) this summer for our campers. Also, thanks in part to a grant from the ISA Tree Fund, we are partnered with a nearby arboretum to run a weekend for high school students interested in learning about careers in arboriculture and community forestry

therianclimber

My hat goes off to you sir, this is a very generous offer. I will PM you with a list of charities. As suggested, you could of course donate the money to a charity local to you. Well done.

NE Tree

The really sad part is that I have been so busy with other stuff that I have not even got my "Go fund me" Akimbo into a tree yet. How pathetic is that.
I can help you get it in a tree Frank, let me know when you're ready for my address:birra:

Eduard

Thanks for your welcome mate.
There are a few Akimbos on different continents already, and even some here in Australia.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk