My WOD

andrus kokerov

Doing rounds on the heavy bag is great cardio and good for stress. If u r with somebody else hitting mitts is also a great workout and fun
I agree. Did a tree removal for a muay thai trainer for whos gym i did compete in highschool. He invitet me back to the gym. Not a bad idea put the fixed training times dont go with my lifestyle. Put one thing he pointed out after watching me climb was good. You pull all day, would be good when you do some pushing (punching) after work.

Boomslang

Took up running a couple of weeks ago in an attempt to get back in shape after turning into an amorphous blob over the past two years. First few runs were rough, but today I hit a new PB of 10.5k (6.5mi) in 48:28. Eventually I hope to work in some strength routines too, but right now I'm just enjoying exercising outside.

andrus kokerov

Took up running a couple of weeks ago in an attempt to get back in shape after turning into an amorphous blob over the past two years. First few runs were rough, but today I hit a new PB of 10.5k (6.5mi) in 48:28. Eventually I hope to work in some strength routines too, but right now I'm just enjoying exercising outside.
That aint a bad time at all!

andrus kokerov

Tried a new (for me) WOD out. Its called: "Joshie"

Complete three rounds for time of:
40 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, right arm
21 L Pull-ups
40 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, left arm
21 L Pull-ups

I bet im gonna feel it tomorrow. I havent done so meny L- Pull-ups before.

andrus kokerov

Hit the gym for the second time after five years. Normally i train at home. Did the fran wod with 95lbs. Somebody wrote he did it with 5 minutes and thats slow. Well it took me almost 9 minutes today. So what was that? Was not feeling the strongest today. Did some extra excercises after it. Was cool to bench press after five years cause i dont have a bench at home. Ended up with a 80kg and easy 10 reps. I use a shoulder wide grip. Works the triceps better.

andrus kokerov

Todays workout:
30 pull ups, 5x5 clean and jerk (50-60-70-60-50kg), 3 rounds of toes to bars, knees to elbows and sit ups. After that 3 sets of bitseps curls. To finish it up 3x15 chin ups.

Getting better and better. Still my abs need some extra hard work.

andrus kokerov

Did today regular strenght training. It was time for my legs. I feel that my leg dont get as much pounding at work as dose my upper body. Ill have do spend more time on them in the gym.

Fronts squats 3x15, legpress 3x20, leg extensions 3x20, leg curls 3x20, knees to elbows 21-15-9, sit ups 3x20. Small pauses between the sets 1-1,5 minutes.

Did after that 3x500m on the concept2 rower. Best time was 1.40. One minute rest between the sets. Ill try to do that more...