MSA Fall Conference

tophopper

[ QUOTE ]
Taylor is now the #1 gearhead. John was #1 but he lost it

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit man! The newbie is stealing my thunder.

RLEWIS

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are making me homesick...

[/ QUOTE ]

Homesick?? are you nuts? Last weekend I did an acre of leaves, waded waist high getting two boat lifts out of the water, and one 48' dock, cleaned the shed so the varmits wouldn't eat anything and split firewood.

This weekend did the leaves again (home), cut the grass for the last time, chased the squirrels out of the bird feeders, cleaned the garage, put the motorcycle away, and tuned the SNOWBLOWER.

Homesick?? EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

tophopper

Tuned the snowblower?

What are you trying to put a hex on us or what?
Your supposed to leave the bike out for that annual Christmas eve cruise, and the snow blower dont come out until the end of March

RLEWIS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Taylor is now the #1 gearhead. John was #1 but he lost it

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit man! The newbie is stealing my thunder.

[/ QUOTE ]

John....the "newbie"" is not married......YET!

Therefore, he has more (money) TOYS!!

RLEWIS

Blue tarp? Last time I was in Atlanta, everything was covered in pine needles. Oh, wait. You mean here..where they plowed the alley and you couldn't get to it anyway..

RogerM

That is what i love so much about this industry... Everyone's willingness to share information. Whereas with so many other industries, people tend to keep "trade secrets" to themselves. You'll never know, but you guys may have saved a fellow arborist's life. were those poles set in the ground special for the demonstration? What a good idea. If you ever need to get rid of one of those 10 hitchclimbers TL, just let me know. : )

TLHamel

The parks director, Scott Zlotnik, planted the poles for us. We had a great response from the attendees, lots of questions and comments. I even got a couple phonecalls this week from guys looking for more info. Well, I don't really have 10 Hitch Climbers... only 3.

tophopper

[ QUOTE ]
were those poles set in the ground special for the demonstration? What a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they were. Thanks to Taylor and his efforts, the City of St Cloud installed those just for us to do the demonstration.

I rather enjoyed that "positioning on a spar" demo!
Id like to do that one again sometime.

roxy

Thanks for all your work on the MSA fall conference Taylor. Lots of immediately applicable information, which isn't always the case at these things...Good Job. P.S. I'll vote for you if you run....

TLHamel

Thanks! Hope we get the chance again next year. I'd like to present at the Shade Tree Short Course, too.

Oh yeah, I am NOT running for office!