Motorwinch

Treespotter

A good friend of mine has been to the Elmia Woods trade show and found this gadget. Tomorrow june 19 we will organize a rec treeclimb in Baarn (Netherlands) and the guy that's doing the Dutch import is showing the gem.

Attachments

R_Schra

I am so happy i arranged to visit that treeclimb to :))))) I see i wont have to footlock up i quess. (wolter should be so nice to set the high anchor for that rig:) Is it Walter or his firm that took it to NL? I hope if Walter shows up he brings more 'goodies' to show and/or sell....

ps Wolter, nice letters on y're van:) I forgot the site were to order those, ive seen that before and wanted some for my wifes motorcycle.

Ronald

Treespotter

Yes it's Poel and Lars will be there to demonstrate it.

About the letters on my van, It's original Volkswagen (limited edition)/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I just ordered two extra sets of "transporter" text, ripped off the letters I had to exchange and put the right ones in.

Wolter

Attachments

R_Schra

[ QUOTE ]
Yes it's Poel and Lars will be there to demonstrate it.

About the letters on my van, It's original Volkswagen (limited edition)/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I just ordered two extra sets of "transporter" text, ripped off the letters I had to exchange and put the right ones in.

Wolter

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok send you also a PM by board....

Smart to choose a 'company' name by fixing the van type letters. (TRANSPORTER) (TREESPOTTER) /forum/images/graemlins/applaudit.gif /forum/images/graemlins/applaudit.gif

I once stumbled upon a site were you could order 'simular' chrome plated alu letters in youre own 'text'. Still have to look it up :(

Ill see you tomorrow...

R_Schra

This is i think simular or the same as shown by Wolters friend. Works nice and 'slow' and can pull 1500KG i believe before safety stops it. Uses a 4 stroke honda engine.

Attachments