Misc Gear, all in good, useable shape.

Tsurugi 10.6" with one new blade. Used some but old blade still has life. Nothing wrong. $65 shipped SOLD

ZK 1 with 10" tether and bushing from Gordon? on here. $50 shipped

Ti Bloc, $20 shipped.

Ascent Tree, old version, not used very much, very little wear. $125 shipped.

Bull Dog Bone, used about 2 months. Instructions plus the extra bollards and pins. $225 shipped. SOLD

Husky 7/32 file plus rakers deal. Not used, $25 shipped. SOLD

Let me know if any questions. Thank you. Have close ups of some stuff if you want more pics.

OBO

gear sale 11-26.jpg

Last edited:

evo

you don't still have one laying around do you? So if I get this right, most climbers used the bushing on the slic pin side of the zk1 and when the zk2 came out Rock o slapped it on the bottom? What is pictured is a different set up?

surveyor

I only had a handfull and they are all gone. As I recall ( I no longer have this ZK-1) the sheave could be used on either side or even both sides as pictured. The link pin had the same size center pin dia. as the slick pin, and the same spacing apart, and since I already had link pins laying about for my OAR device, I thought I would experiment with the sheaves on the RW. The RW worked best with the sheave on one side or the other, but worked well with both also (on Tachyon). Of course the removable outbaord pin was the more logical as it allowed mid line installation.

Last edited:

surveyor

I received the file also, Thank you. I see that the round file can be rotated as you use the file which is nice to get even wear on the file. I did sharpen my saw with it and can see that the rakes were touched up a bit as well, very nice, now if I can just find time to cut up that pile of logs for firewood, I can see how it cuts!

oldoakman

I received the file also, Thank you. I see that the round file can be rotated as you use the file which is nice to get even wear on the file. I did sharpen my saw with it and can see that the rakes were touched up a bit as well, very nice, now if I can just find time to cut up that pile of logs for firewood, I can see how it cuts!
Hold on tight when you do. It will rip.