Mayer's 2009 Arborday Party

TimberJack

Re: Mayer\'s 2009 Arborday Party

I've tuned the 660 up and ready to race. What time is all the events taking place?

BostonBull

11:00 start time
1:00 Marks seminar
Throwball will start after Marks seminar
Stocksaw race starts about same time

**The chainsaw race is with STOCK Stihl saws that will be provided on site. You may bring your own PPE, or use the PPE provided**

BostonBull

See everyone today!

7 Scot's way
Essex, ma

PM me with your phone number if there are any issues.

NeTree

Here's some pics, in no particular order or theme. Perhaps BB can put a caption to them.

BB, it was fun to meet you, and you weren't kidding; y'all throw a real nice party!

BostonBull

THANK YOU everyone who attended this year!!!!

Thank you to Northeast Stihl for all their support and hardwork making this event come together.

Mark C,

You did an awesome job! Thanks for making the trek up from Jersey.

All TB'ers that made it, thanks for the support. All who didnt, we'll see you guys next year!

There were NO, ZERO, contestants who made the shot into the hula hoop in the throwline competition. The Bigshot lives @ MPP for another year......Practice! Practice! Practice!

Thanks again everyone I hope you all enjoyed yourselves!

NeTree

I was wondering if anyone got a ringer after I left.

There were some damn nice bids, though... including one that just missed over the top and rubbed it on the way by.

chris_girard

I too had a great time, only wish that I could have stayed longer. Maybe next year.

I didn't get a chance to test out my BigShot on the hoop but wait till next year.

Thank you Dan, Jim and Mark C. for a great time!

easyphloem

[ QUOTE ]

There were NO, ZERO, contestants who made the shot into the hula hoop in the throwline competition. The Bigshot lives @ MPP for another year......Practice! Practice! Practice!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you guys had another great party!

I just might have to make the journey someday to show you all how we southerners do it with the throwball.....one shot one kill.

SZ

MikeDontEatThat

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks again everyone I hope you all enjoyed yourselves!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jim, I saw sneak over to those bucket controls while I was shooting haha

Good times, thanks again to Mayer Tree, Jim, Mark C. and everyone else for putting together a great day!