Mayer's 2009 Arborday Party

chris_girard

Re: Mayer\'s 2009 Arborday Party

Last year, I told Mark C. that I would have my TreeBuzz avatar badge with me, but I didn't bring it.

This year I have it made (though its a bit blurry) and I have to remember to bring it.

Jim we should have a place outside where members can meet and introduce themselves.

BostonBull

Here is this years prizes for the $5 raffle

1st
MS192T or equivalant Stihl product

2nd
150' Climbing line winners choice

3rd
$30 Store Credit

I will announce prizes for Throwline comp, and Stocksaw comp later.....

BostonBull

I forgot to mention.........

Tickets are as follows:

$5/each

5 for $20

30 for $100

Payment is accepted via Check, MO, Cash, or call in your Credit Card.

Good Luck!

BostonBull

UPDATE:

The first 20 people to sign up for Mark's FREE seminar will receive a door prize from Stihl.

BostonBull

[ QUOTE ]
Bull, do we just show up early and sign up?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, or pm me and ill put your name on the list.

PPE, hardhat, glasses, hearing protection, is required if you want to be up close to the presentation while saws are being used, notches shown, & trees felled.

chris_girard

Bull I have a quick question. Can I bring down my Big Shot to the throw line comp?

Don't worry, I don't want to enter it, I just want to show users the setup that I have.

I've installed a small pulley on my Big Shot trigger snap and utilize a little 5 mm chord and distel friction hitch to capture a 2:1 MA.

It's pretty accurate.

BostonBull

Chris,

yes bring it along! although only handshots are allowed, I would love to see HOW accurate it really is.

Tom

come to the party, and check it out......

tomthetreeman

I wish I could, but I'll be catching up on work. I'll be out of biz soon if I dont!

-Tom

familytree

just got word from the misses. We will definetly be there. Can't wait. This is her first tree guy gathering....... If I talk in a British accent around her just let it slide......... Oh and my name is nathan........ And I'm an art dealer not an Arborist......... And I may have told her that I've won the nj chapter tcc for the past 11 years (mark I'll need a little help on that one buddy.)

See you guys soon

BostonBull

[ QUOTE ]
just got word from the misses. We will definetly be there. Can't wait. This is her first tree guy gathering....... If I talk in a British accent around her just let it slide......... Oh and my name is nathan........ And I'm an art dealer not an Arborist......... And I may have told her that I've won the nj chapter tcc for the past 11 years (mark I'll need a little help on that one buddy.)

See you guys soon

[/ QUOTE ]

You do remember what happened the last time lieing British came into our fair Commonwealth, dont'cha?

Cant wait to see you there!

familytree

Yeah y'all threw em a tea party right?

No taxation without representation!!!

banjo

Tea party schmea party. In Rhody we just burnt their tax boat. We celebrate every year by burning another boat, just so they don't forget. ITCC in Rhody will be fun. So will Mayer's party.

chris_girard

Hey Marc, I look forward to finally meeting you.

Can you bring your TreeMotion saddle so I can try it on?

Thanks,
Chris

familytree

yeah chris no problem. I'll bring my whole bag of goodies along with the ergo and my uni