Mayer's 2009 Arborday Party

BostonBull

Mayer\'s 2009 Arborday Party

Its almost that time of year again!
We will be holding our annual Arborday Party on May 9th, at 7-9 Scot's Way, Essex, MA.

EVERYONE is invited its sure to be a great time!!!

**If anyone cant make it, but would like to enter the raffle, PM me and I can make payment arrangements, I will then post your ticket numbers in this thread.**

See attachment for all the info!

Attachments

chris_girard

Re: Mayer\'s 2009 Arborday Party

Great! I was just thinking about this today.

I'll be there for sure.

Thanks!

BostonBull

This year we will have CEU's available from the MAA, ISA, and TCIA (CTSP). These CEU's will be available to anyone who attends the precision felling and chainsaw safety seminar conducted by Mark C.

Times for seminar, throwball comp, and stocksaw race to be announced shortly!

BostonBull

[ QUOTE ]
Great! I was just thinking about this today.

I'll be there for sure.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
can't wait to see you!

BostonBull

Guys,

Here is a new deal I have managed to work out. ALL TreeBuzz members will receive an extra 5% off all purchases made on this day. *Even if its not in stock!

All Arborwear items will be 20% off as well!!

*Full prepayment is required

chris_girard

Hey Mark, I look forward to seeing you again this year and attending your seminar too. Sounds great.

Last year was a blast. I met some fantastic new people.

Bull, thanks for the TreeBuzz deal. I need some new Arborwear items and other things too.

BostonBull

[ QUOTE ]
Bull, thanks for the TreeBuzz deal. I need some new Arborwear items and other things too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just let me know what you need and ill be sure to have it in stock!

HÖLLENREICH

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still waiting for a price on those gaffs?? Also will you be getting in the Morpho saddle, and if so price please?

Maybe I can car pool with Mark ????????

Mark Chisholm

Administrator

Let me know if you want to go Ed. I might fly, but if you want to go I could drive instead?

BostonBull

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still waiting for a price on those gaffs?? Also will you be getting in the Morpho saddle, and if so price please?

Maybe I can car pool with Mark ????????

[/ QUOTE ]

I AM working on the Morpho saddle. Our friends in France arent the easiest people to get a hold of.....

Hope to see you here Ed!

Jamin_Mayer

That is a great idea for a Tree Service to host a Arbor Day party like that. Do many tree companies do that?

Our local municipality (i.e. City of Longmont) has a huge turn out every year. Local tree service companies pitch in and volunteer.

I'm not kidding, but our little town gets about 3,000 people showing up for Arbor Day. It is insain, yet fun!

SCOTTYNC

We do one in Ocala Fl. and The Geezers is held on Fl. arbor day in Jan, in Windermere.
Scotty

JeffL

Do you guys generally have a good selection of saddles on hand at any given time? I'm in the market, and want to try them on first hand before taking the plunge..... :)

BostonBull

[ QUOTE ]
Do you guys generally have a good selection of saddles on hand at any given time? I'm in the market, and want to try them on first hand before taking the plunge..... :)

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I have the popular saddles on hand....seqouia, BFII, New tribe, ergo, Kolibri, etc etc what are you looking for and ill be sure to have it in stock

JeffL

I've got nothing particular in mind, just see what suits my fancy.