Mark Chisolm in San Diego

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
Whoops. Sorry Mark, almost sent you to Arizona. I was looking on the western chapter website and thought that was part of you guys tour but it’s for resetting standards. Don’t go to Arizona. See you in Sacramento
Oh good... for a minute I thought I forgot about something o_O

Merle Nelson

If you and your team ever have the chance to see Mark's talk on professionalism it is worth seeing.

In our industry we have access to good and great equipment that can help us get the job done. We have all kinds of high quality tools that can make things easier and improve our efficiency. This coupled with new methods can have us light years ahead of where we were years or a decade ago and that's great. But, perhaps the single biggest gain available to be made is in an area encapsulated in his talk on professionalism. And it's an area of study that none need feel like, "Oh I've done that", there is always room for improvement.

I hope you keep giving that talk Mark and that others take it up for the opportunity that it is not only to improve a specific company but to lift up our whole industry. Thanks for bringing that to the forefront.

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
If you and your team ever have the chance to see Mark's talk on professionalism it is worth seeing.

In our industry we have access to good and great equipment that can help us get the job done. We have all kinds of high quality tools that can make things easier and improve our efficiency. This coupled with new methods can have us light years ahead of where we were years or a decade ago and that's great. But, perhaps the single biggest gain available to be made is in an area encapsulated in his talk on professionalism. And it's an area of study that none need feel like, "Oh I've done that", there is always room for improvement.

I hope you keep giving that talk Mark and that others take it up for the opportunity that it is not only to improve a specific company but to lift up our whole industry. Thanks for bringing that to the forefront.
Wow Merle, I don't know what to say except thank you for the great compliment and thanks to those that have mentored me or paved the path along the way!