Make Us Laugh :)

Burrapeg

No video but a true story. My Grandfather saw The Titanic. Right away he told everyone he was certain it would sink but they all ignored him. Time and again he warned them. Finally he became so frustrated when no one would listen that he shouted as loud as he could that they were all fools and the liner was doomed. They threw us out of the movie theatre.

Bango Skank

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JD3000

Most well-known member
No video but a true story. My Grandfather saw The Titanic. Right away he told everyone he was certain it would sink but they all ignored him. Time and again he warned them. Finally he became so frustrated when no one would listen that he shouted as loud as he could that they were all fools and the liner was doomed. They threw us out of the movie theatre.
Told this one at work the other :risas:day.

Woodwork

Just watched this and have not laughed so hard in a very long time:

I showed that to my English pointer bitch (bird dog) just now and she was like

I always thought it would be hilarious to get an African gray parrot and teach it to issue commands like "lie down" and "sit up pretty" and "give me your paw" to the bird dog and force the dog to comply...now THAT would be funny! :LOL:

Last edited: