Looking for Fundamentals of Gen Tree Work

I am looking for a copy of Gerald Beranek’s Fundamentals of General tree work. I know its available on educated climber for sale in pdf form. Much easier for me to read it from a book. Let me know if you have a copy you’re willing to part with.

Z'sTrees

Good luck. When they do come up for sale they're pretty pricey and go quick!
You could always have the PDF printed out by a local printing place for a few bucks

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
My hardcover, signed copy from 1/28/87 is keeping company with Toss, Blair, Thoreau, Jepson, Silverstein and many others.

I can’t recall what I paid for mine at the Kansas Arborist Association meeting that year. It seems like buying a case of them and letting them age like wine might have been a smart financial investment.

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
I just gave mine to a new 1 year climber to digest. It was falling apart...glue probs. He fixed it. If the money is right it can find it's way to you. I am not sentimental.

I know this is a silly question but, am I missing any parts of the story by purchasing the digital copy? Reason I ask is because I thought there were a few editions printed.

Really can't stress enough what a great book it is. It's like you get to pick the brain of a legend who's seen it all. It's not aimed at loggers specifically, any arborist will learn something as well, I promise. If you can't find a hard copy, the download should be every bit as good. Alot of work went into making the pdf version, I'd be surprised if they missed a single word.

treebilly

As far as I know the pdf version from educated climber is identical to the book. Patrick went through a lot of headaches to make it happen. I doubt he skipped anything. This book is great. I was twenty years in when I got my copy and I picked up a ton of little tid bits.