Looking for additional climber

flyingsquirrel25

Good evening folks. I know it’s probably a long shot but here we go! We are looking for an additional climber for a couple/few days over the next couple weeks in Kennett Square Pa. We are starting a commercial pruning contract that includes 20 some odd oak trees. Most are pins (there goes the chances of getting anyone), a few reds, willow oaks and a couple off species (other than oaks). We are scheduled to start the project Wednesday next week and had an additional climber lined up for 4 days we thought but 2 of them got re scheduled. We have a total of 8 days scheduled for this project and I have little wiggle room to push the project further out on the calendar.
We will have ground personnel, mini skid, raptor and a 55’ lift on site.
If anyone is interested PM me your interest (if traveling let me know how many days you want to put together to make the effort worth it). We typically pay $400/day for a climber with gear, saw and proof of insurance.
Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks

TimBr

I'm not a candidate, but how many hours do you folks work on a typical day, just out of curiosity? That is a really nice wage offer, and seems like it should get some takers.

Tim

flyingsquirrel25

I'm not a candidate, but how many hours do you folks work on a typical day, just out of curiosity? That is a really nice wage offer, and seems like it should get some takers.

Tim
@TimBr normally we work as needed to complete what we are doing. Sometimes that means 10hrs sometimes that means 6. I try to be as fair as I can with the people I work with, if we work hard on a long one, (it’s not set in stone) we try to come up short on the next. We try to average the days out as long as we are getting things accomplished.

I'd be on it like ugly on an orangutan, but I reached out recently to the insurance company that I used to use, and they aren't issuing new GL policies for contractors. There was something about shifting focus to work on schools and churches.