Life in the temperate zone...

evo

My wife would KL me if I brought a saw into the house, let alone her kitchen/dining room.
I am lucky.. when my wife was a kid her dad would bring in the Harley to rebuild and tinker with for the winter, once they decorated it in place of a tree. (That is actually our living room/dinning room/office 700-750 sqft home)

JD3000

For the record though... Laetiporus vs Monochamus was a snooze fest. I was hoping the bug would bring it with the mandibles and the fungus would send out these sick hyphal tentacles...alas, bupkis.

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
I stacked and stickered a bunch of lumber in my living room along three walls. Furniture came into
The room a little The cats liked the runway! The lumber dried very calmly. Very little twist or warping.

Jeff

our Jason.... the Don King
Let's see: Both from Cleveland. Both consider themselves Wordsmiths. Both with outrageous hair... Has anyone actually seen them both in the same room at the same time? Or does someone have an alter ego?

Last edited:

JD3000

You have a strange obsession with killing Mr Bunbun. Or perhaps with myself. Your meds have worn off...two yellows, one blue, 1/2 orange...

JeffGu

I always hoped that just once, Wiley Coyote would catch that annoying, beeping sand chicken and roast his fuggin' ass on a spit. I dreamed of Elmer Fudd unloading both barrels of his 12 guage right into Bugs Bunny's face and serving him at Thanksgiving dinner, right alongside of Daffy Duck in some orange sauce.

You sure it isn't two blue ones and a yellow? I gave the orange ones to the dog.

JD3000

Well...Daisy shouldn't have any prostate issues for a while...monitor her for side effects of course.

I seem to remember Daffy catching a shot gun blast to the face that was intended for Bugs. Good times, good times. Bugs ending up in Transylvania is a classic episode too. That one was rolled into some other monster episodes and released as a Halloween special many years ago. Well worth one's time if they can find it.

JeffGu

Have you ever seen a duck that wasn't flying upsidedown, Jason? I mean, living in Ohio and all... nothin' worth shittin' on...

I gave up duck hunting. Wife doesn't like duck, and if I can't con her into cleaning and cooking them, what's the point?

JD3000

Ya ever wonder how flies land on the ceiling? Do they just fly upside down and land up there like it's no big thing or do they fly with their normal orientation and do a last second half-barrelroll?

I wonder about things like this.

JeffGu

Ok, I had to Google it.

"One might think they could do a barrel roll. However, flies cannot gain altitude when flying sideways and cannot fly upside down. The trick is in the legs that can tightly grip a surface such as a ceiling. The fly flies upright, close enough to the ceiling, and reaches upward with its front legs."

Multiple answers to the same effect. There, now we know. My fucking life is complete, I can go ahead and die, now.