Life in the temperate zone...

Discussion in 'Rant and Rave' started by JeffGu, Nov 21, 2015.

1. JD3000

JD3000 Well-Known Member

I still prefer the Saturday football. I grew up with the Browns and turned in my fan card a couple years back. I refuse to support that dreadful product. Apparently the plan is to lose, let veteran leadership (teachers, mentors) escape to greener pastures, and draft the team of the future.

Great plan.

2. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

Here's my kick azz, 21.5 lb oven roasted bird from this year. Color was much better in person than the photo. Looked like something right off the cover of Better Homes & Gardens. And yes, it tasted great!
    CAD13D4F-9B37-41D5-ACCB-EA98726C2010.jpeg

TimBr likes this.
  3. JD3000

JD3000 Well-Known Member

You should be ashamed if yourself. Serving that mess to children.

The humanity

4. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

Fear not. The youngest person at the table that day (age 8) exacted some measure of revenge by vomiting.
    On the table.
    Thankfully only 1 person's plate was contaminated, and all of the serving dishes were elsewhere.

5. JD3000

JD3000 Well-Known Member

The proof's in the pudding.

TimBr likes this.
  6. JeffGu

JeffGu Well-Known Member

Ignore him, Jeff... he goes on about the turkey because, in his particular case, it would be cannibalism if he ate it.

TimBr likes this.
  7. JD3000

JD3000 Well-Known Member

Gobble this homey.

After Ikea, Im coming after you two...24 hour Coca Cola enemas followed by sleep deprevation and forced watching of TBS version of Short Circuit 2.

8. JeffGu

JeffGu Well-Known Member

We have one of those contraptions they fitted Hannibal Lecter with in Silence of the Lambs only with some nice Altec headphones, an MP3 player and lithium batteries attached. Once we strap it on you and lock it, we insert the 32GB micro-SD card in it.... you wouldn't believe how much music those cards will hold if you rip the songs to MP3 at 256 bits. It's all Barry Manilow music and TV commercial jingles. A few extra special things like, the theme song from Mayberry, RFD on there.

We'll have you screaming and begging to be sent back to the loony bin in no time.

9. JD3000

JD3000 Well-Known Member

I'm chief resident here anyway...
    Sounds kinda fun...throw in some Barney and Justin Beiber and and it'll feel like a vacation

JeffGu likes this.
  10. JeffGu

JeffGu Well-Known Member

Justin Beiber? You have sunken so far into the depths of depravity and poor taste that even I, in my lifelong pursuit of setting the world straight on all things perverse and wrong on multiple levels, cannot possibly budge you from your throne, in spite of its porcelain construction. I can't imagine the horrors the inhabitants (by which I mean, the psychiatric staff, not the patients) of your universe must endure in their fruitless attempts to rehabilitate you and reform you into a productive member of society. Next thing you know, you'll have them all drinking Milwaukee's Best beer and eating freshly microwaved Hot Pockets in the cafeteria while you perform erotic dances for the inmates. I shudder to think of the effect you and I might have on the human condition if our plans for world dominance ever come to fruition. Luckily, I don't think either of us can stay sober for long enough to see it through.

There's a special place in Hell for us, my friend, and things will get pretty hot if we don't get our "Impeach Satan" campaign off to a good start.

JD3000 likes this.
  11. JD3000

JD3000 Well-Known Member

Oa6im.png
    The Beibs is clearly sublime. In fact I would say he has exceeded the brilliance of Uncle Neil and has become the best thing to come out of Canada since hockey and maple syrup glazed moose tripe.

JeffGu likes this.
  12. JeffGu

JeffGu Well-Known Member

Because, after all... who doesn't like a good blast of the Hershey Squirts every now and then?

:endesacuerdo:

13. JeffGu

JeffGu Well-Known Member

I beg to differ. Clearly, The Red Green Show and this commercial are the best things that slab of ice to the north of you has to offer...

John West Salmon

14. JD3000

JD3000 Well-Known Member

Damn...Red Green came up on the House the other day. Guess I'll check it out

15. JD3000

JD3000 Well-Known Member

Bwahahaha Oh lord thats funny

Remember this one?

JeffGu likes this.
  16. JeffGu

JeffGu Well-Known Member

You can't go wrong with bears in commercials. I always had high hopes that I would see a beer commercial that featured a bear ripping apart and eating that fuggin' Taco Bell chihuahua, but alas, it never came to pass.

17. JD3000

JD3000 Well-Known Member

bear-attack.jpg

TimBr likes this.
  18. TimBr

TimBr Well-Known Member

Just brutal.

JeffGu likes this.
  19. Jeff

Jeff Well-Known Member

You're not acquainted with Red Green? Oh Lordy, yes you need to check it out. @Pelorus and other Canucks of distinction may disagree, but I loved it when I could regularly catch it on the tube.

Pelorus and JD3000 like this.
  20. JD3000

JD3000 Well-Known Member

Think I need to go the "cabin in the woods by the lake with lots of books away from all these idiots so I can write my manifesto" route...