Legends AKA Geezers 2019

Steve Connally

Sign ups for competitors and volunteers open tonight at 7pm EST. 60 competitor slots will be available. I know the information is on facebook but I'm not completely sure where the non facebook users can sign up.

John@TreeXP

Formerly known as: Geezers in the Treezers ... I'm gonna miss that name, but I heard the event became too popular to limit it to just geezers.

39Buick

As an official member of the "Grey Pupes Club", this event sounds awesome. I was really looking forward to the beer chugging, Polish hand wresting, and feats of strength events, but sadly the "statute of limitations" in Florida has not run out for me yet. Oh well?
Thats too funny! Think you could make it incognito!

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
As an official member of the "Grey Pupes Club", this event sounds awesome. I was really looking forward to the beer chugging, Polish hand wresting, and feats of strength events, but sadly the "statute of limitations" in Florida has not run out for me yet. Oh well?
Man come on down Erik. Would love to meet you. We really do have some fun.

rico

I would need a guarantee that I will receive a giant trophy just for participating. Win, loose, or draw, I want a trophy damn it.

Seriously though, there is no way in hell I’m traveling all the way to Florida for a tree climbing competition. I am swamped and trying my best to get all my obligations finished before the winter rains begin. Plus I don’t think my fragile ego could handle getting its ass kicked by a bunch of fucking old men.

oldoakman

Dude take the plunge. I threatened to go for about 6 years and finally made it last year. Had a blast! Won't miss another one.

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
I would need a guarantee that I will receive a giant trophy just for participating. Win, loose, or draw, I want a trophy damn it.

Seriously though, there is no way in hell I’m traveling all the way to Florida for a tree climbing competition. I am swamped and trying my best to get all my obligations finished before the winter rains begin. Plus I don’t think my fragile ego could handle getting its ass kicked by a bunch of fucking old men.
You are too funny. But please consider it. Just 4 days of your time to share your experiences and meet some down to earth folk for some tree action.

JD3000

Most well-known member

The world is yours.

Last edited by a moderator: