Knuckleboom/crane Roll Call

CanaryBoss

I’m needing to get an idea of who is wanting to roll with us this year.

We provide; food, water, housing, fuel, workload, logistical support and mechanical services. We just need you to show up with your truck.

It’s proffered that guys have a skid or mini to stage debris at the curb for fema, so let me know if you have one. If not, it’s no big deal I have plenty of extras I can bring.

I may have room for an extra lift/bucket crew or two this year.

Also, if your interested in working on a “muscle it out” crew that cannot utilize equipment it’s always nice to have one or two of those.

In addition, I have a handful of sales reps already, but I’m interested in bringing extra salesmen if you are one or have one available.

I obtain all contracts and supply all needed local insurances.

PM me for details.

We need to get the ball rolling and cannot wait until the last minute to get our agreements drawn up.

If you know me personally and have my number, just reach out to me.

CanaryBoss

Steve do you have room on your deck for matting and a mini skid? The skid can go sideways and is 36” wide.

Steve Connally

If I leave my 100g fuel tank behind but they removed the second truck tank to put the hydraulic tank on so I carry the extra 100 on the deck. I already carry 26 4x8 mats on the truck. Not thinking I could fit a mini and the mats because of my boxes. Not necessarily the space but the ability to tie them down with the boxes in the way. The truck goes in the shop in 2 weeks for some crazy lighting. Additional flashers and 3 light bars and 2 box lights for “scene lighting” Incase of night work. Sinking a pretty penny into that investment for storm work

CanaryBoss

I figured I would end up putting a skid and man with you. No big deal. I’ll make sure I have a truck and skid allocated for you.

I figure most the guys that own tree services will have that covered on their end. As for the rental guys, I’ll provide the extra iron.

islandedge

Here's yesterday's storm damaged big willow removal. That lead on the right was broken and suspended on the neighbors silver maple with the service wire underneath.20190610_202703.jpg20190610_170407.jpg

CanaryBoss

Very nice. Comfort is key. It’s my opinion that’s why most guys flake out after a couple days. After getting there, getting work, doing work, driving 100 miles to get fuel, having no laundry abilities, very limited food, zero creature comforts, no mechanical support, no power, and Hurricane season heat waves, people just say screw it and go home. That’s why I have created my systems for support