Kenny Sanchez Videos

Kenny Sanchez

I love this life, can't get enough of it. Love the tree life and editing the work, watching our mistakes, moves on that job. Posted on Youtube and wait for others comments on your work, wether critics or supporters I love all the comments learn something new every time. I just love it!

RopeShield

Well done. I like your presence
Just one word of caution especially on urban, fence line or any tree where people may set things into that tree that potentially could cause the tree to fall in an unintentional way.
Been lucky twice with metal in the notch and the back cut and one time not so lucky. Only cost me a few hour labour to repair the damage but it could of easily been much worse.
If the ho can't guarantee there is no metal in the tree I would consider pricing the job for a bit more work to bring the spar to height that won't hit high valuables, may even show a diligents or standard of care to ensure the job or more work.
Cheers

Kenny Sanchez

Well done. I like your presence
Just one word of caution especially on urban, fence line or any tree where people may set things into that tree that potentially could cause the tree to fall in an unintentional way.
Been lucky twice with metal in the notch and the back cut and one time not so lucky. Only cost me a few hour labour to repair the damage but it could of easily been much worse.
If the ho can't guarantee there is no metal in the tree I would consider pricing the job for a bit more work to bring the spar to height that won't hit high valuables, may even show a diligents or standard of care to ensure the job or more work.
Cheers
Thank you!

TimBr

@Kenny Sanchez; Hey, Kenny! A late welcome to the TreeBuzz forum, if I haven't done it already. I probably sat through about a third or a half of the videos you've posted in this thread so far. I'll watch the rest when I get the time. I just wanted to say that I love your enthusiasm for the work. I also like your taste in the music you choose to use to accompany your videos. Keep up the good work!

Tim

Kenny Sanchez

@Kenny Sanchez; Hey, Kenny! A late welcome to the TreeBuzz forum, if I haven't done it already. I probably sat through about a third or a half of the videos you've posted in this thread so far. I'll watch the rest when I get the time. I just wanted to say that I love your enthusiasm for the work. I also like your taste in the music you choose to use to accompany your videos. Keep up the good work!

Tim
Thank you!