Kask customer service

CutHighnLetFly

I bought a kask almost 3 years ago. Several months ago it broke in some real cold temps, I put it down, dropped my cube on top, and the size adjuster just broke.
So I ran into kask customer service people at Arborfest and explained what happened. The rep gave me a card, said email some pics and we'll see what we can do.
Well, my helmet was definitely not under warranty and it was pretty beat up. But the people at kask apparently look out for those who invest in kask and state their satisfaction with their products because low and behold they sent me a new helmet. No cost, no problems, they just said what's your address bub we got a freshy coming your way. ok, my words not theirs.
None the less, I was impressed, and very happy to see that the money i spent on a higher priced helmet is still at work.
Thanks Kask

96coal449

Thanks for sharing that and kudos to Kask. Hell I would have been pleased with just the replacement adjuster. When I decide to grab a new helmet, I know where I'm spending my hard earned coin!

treehumper

I have an issue with my Kask breaking on the the adjuster connection point. Hmmm. This gives me more motivation to get on with sending them the info.
Thanks!

TimBr

This might count as a thread derail, but I'm wondering if anybody uses a Protos helmet, and has anything to say about their customer service.

I'm also wondering about how happy all you Kask users are with the fit of the Kask helmets. My Petzl slides around too much.

Tim

CutHighnLetFly

This might count as a thread derail, but I'm wondering if anybody uses a Protos helmet, and has anything to say about their customer service.

I'm also wondering about how happy all you Kask users are with the fit of the Kask helmets. My Petzl slides around too much.

Tim
I bought a petzl vertex and it's reasonably comfortable but i had the same problem Tim, it was flopping around. My kask sits as tall on my head but the part of the head strap part that's on the back of my head can be moved around to sit lower on your head. Much more set and comfortable.

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
I have had numerous kasks...love them ....kask also replaced one years ago....cannot even remember the issue...oh yes the visor mounting inserts fell out...kask stands by their products

david1332

I upgraded from a CT Helmet which is great for the money but always seemed to ride back on my head.

My kask is one of the best investments I've made as far as comfortable and quality gear go. Plus it integrates very well with the sena systems

TimBr

I bought a petzl vertex and it's reasonably comfortable but i had the same problem Tim, it was flopping around. My kask sits as tall on my head but the part of the head strap part that's on the back of my head can be moved around to sit lower on your head. Much more set and comfortable.
Thanks for this answer and explanation @CutHighnLetFly. Much appreciated.

Tim