ITCC Promotional Video

Mangoes

After the ITCC this year a gentleman whose name I don't know put together a video for everyone to enjoy. I was wondering if the video was available for anyone who competed or asisted that may wish to take something like that home?

tod_k

I think the video is intended for chapters to have to show how to organize and set up a local championship?

Norm_Hall

I would try the ISA at isa-arbor.com or call them. I watched the video. It was very well done. A friend of mine from Alberta, Canada had it programed in his computer.

Kathy_Holzer

the video was shown at the pacific northwest conference in idaho this year. a guy from our chapter, bryce landrud, managed to get ahold of it though i seem to remember dwayne was involved in producing it. don't know if that helps..
k.

Mangoes

Thanks Kathy, I was talking to Wenda this week and between us we apparently confounded her. Said when you called/ or e-mailed the morning after the OTCC to congratulate her, she couldn't understand how you knew the results so fast. God bless the TreeBuzz! /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kathy_Holzer

hey melissa - i wish. there's some great footage on that video. the chapter has one but i didn't even think to ask for a copy...hmmm.
k.