ITCC 2005

joesoup

Heard a rumor that the 2005 Competitions will be held in Nashville. Anybody got any info for this event?

joesoup

Free Dog

The dog is from an email my dad sent me about this "free dog" someone was giving away. It is just a photoshop picture, someone didn't have anything better to do I guess. I have tried to change it but the site won't let me, I keep getting some kind of error message.

Thanks for the info, you coming too? Is any one here competing?

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
Re: Free Dog

A couple of us are having issues with uploading pictures. There might be something tied to the server being down last week. Our tech people are working on things.

I made a huge assumption after reading your post. I went in and deleted the pooch. If you want the pic back, let me know, I saved the TB location.

Still creeped out by poochie :)

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
Montreal does too count! Contrary to American Empire thinking, Canada IS NOT the 51st state :) Although Dwayne Neustater said that Alberta is ready to join up :)

Birmingham, England
Vancouver???

I've talked with people at the ISA office and they've said that the ISA conferences in Europe have been money loosers for the ISA. At one of the last ones a friend of mine who was a speaker was asked to not take an "honorarium" so that there could be a little more coin in the pot.

Bob Felix, the man behind the growth of the NAA, once said that he would have Expo anywhere within 500 miles of 500 NAA members. That might be why they keep the Expo in the mid-east area of the US. Look at the numbers of people who attend the ISA conference in various parts of the US. I think the record attendance was set in Baltimore. Where is the "center" of the US population and the concentration of disposable income?