Irma (climber / expert cutter helpers)

Discussion in 'Contract Climber Directory' started by Casey Ray Crump, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Casey Ray Crump

Casey Ray Crump New Member

I haven't been a member of TreeBuzz before, but now that Irma is coming down on us, I think it's time to start a post.

-Use this tread to list your contact info if you are in need of, or are wanting to help out during our more certain storm damage coming first of next week.

I am available to work as well: I'm in Raleigh, NC, I work alone as a climber / expert cutter, and I have a new stump grinder (if needed). Call / text / email me if interested in my help. I am a fully insured sole proprietor, FYI; and of course willing to travel.

W/ esteem,

Casey 'Ray' Crump
    6507 Jean Dr.
    Raleigh, NC 27612

(919) 817-1475
    case5412@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. zaphod1798

zaphod1798 Member

I'm right behind you. Contract climber from PA/NJ. Insurance, and willingness to travel. I'll be holding in Garner, NC temporarily.
    Zaphod1798@gmail.com

Casey Ray Crump likes this.
  3. RoyalTree

RoyalTree Active Member

We are currently without any power from the storm.

Seems like we got lucky and are not getting s direct hit like what was expected here. We did have a small tornado or something similar touch down close to us.

I will be in touch after the storm to see how we need to mobilize. I will very likely need lots of help.

zaphod1798, hseII and Casey Ray Crump like this.
  4. CutHighnLetFly

CutHighnLetFly Well-Known Member

I have a crew of two that can come down. All our own rigging and climbing gear and saws will travel with us, and we are both insured.

Andre Sprague
    Arboraccess17@gmail.com
    774 313 7503

5. Patstorm

Patstorm Member

Crew of 2-3 willing to come wherever needed. Fully and properly insured. Saws and all nescessary climbing and rigging gear. Additional equipment, ( Avant loader, skidsteer, stump grinder, and additional trucks) if need be.

Patrick Daly
    stormtrees@gmail.com
    C. 708.408.2982

Thanks!

Casey Ray Crump and TimBr like this.
  6. Deak

Deak Member

I am from buffalo NY. Ready and willing to travel. I have worked along side Joey Cornell (GoIRAT) from the ROE project in LA and ice storm in OK. I'm looking to team up with the same kind of company. Full gear and sustainable living. Let me know if there are any contacts when they arise.

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

7. SeanRuel

SeanRuel Member

Anyone actually go down to work?