Im lookin for a owners manual or diagrams, for Stihl ms 310. Oiler issues amongst others.....

Mowerr

I cant find the owner manual and I can find serial numbers all over it but I really wanna know what yea the manufacture date was.
So far I've read you much call Stihl, however on the handle after it states engine family then it's "M.D.:0507" leading me to think the 5 month of 2007!?!.
Weirdly every site says different things and most tell u to call Stihl and I'm not getting through. All I really wanted was some diagrams and ways to trouble shoot and fix it.
But now I'm blown away that Stihl has no manufactured date in the SN#
My guess is that I think I read this model run was between 2000-2009 or 2007.
I understand if the models never changed anything in this models run but some other sites say there's often little changes throughout the models run so if there's a way to find out please tell me that or if all the ms310's are the same then I just need some diagrams so I know my way around when I try to fix it.....

Or if any you guys had similar experiences with this model then im sure that would be much better
Please and thank u very much for your time men.

Brocky

Don’t limit your options, there may be members from the other half of our species on here that might be able to help you, if included!

Mowerr

Don’t limit your options, there may be members from the other half of our species on here that might be able to help you, if included!
My fault I was sorta litty too titty when I spit that verse so if anybody on earth or any other planets can help, ty