IL early fall climbing and rigging workshop

RogerM

Hmmm, Let's see... Hands on training from the two guys with the coolest post involving some of the most impressive rigging I've ever seen. A World class climber climbing in this years ITCC; A world class Instructor who's judged in How many ITCC competitions? Ceu's...No thanks.
Just kidding, I left a message with the IL office, When they call me back I'm signing up. I bet the weather in September is nice up there.

tod_k

Stop it. We are just tree guys and gals like everyone else around here. Look forward to meeting you.

RogerM

Sorry for the shameless "plug" I know the above is true... now go back to your little, cramped house that you showed us pics of :

Axman

Sounds interesting Norm, thinking of registering.

Where exactly is this going to be held in Peoria??

How about motels?? Anything close to the seminar???

Larry

Axman

Called the Ill. Arb. Assoc. yesterday. $250.00 per person. Don't hold me to this quote Mrs. Ax got the return call. I don't think the caller was mistaken but the IAA has a pretty full calendar of events for September and hope they quoted the right event.

Drr, I forgot to ask when the deadline was to be registered so I will calling them back.

Larry

Norm_Hall

[ QUOTE ]
could you tell me approx. how much this event will cost?

[/ QUOTE ]

$250 for both days

$150 for 1 day

guymayor

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
could you tell me approx. how much this event will cost?

[/ QUOTE ]
$250 for both days
$150 for 1 day

[/ QUOTE ]Hokey Babalokeys. Would people pay that for PHC training?

tod_k

If you had no interest in it than I guess it is to much? I have paid much more for all kinds of training for myself and others at KTS.

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
[ QUOTE ]
I think he's saying it's too much!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, he's just saying that he would like to get that much for PHC talks, that's all. Right Guy?

guymayor

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think he's saying it's too much!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, he's just saying that he would like to get that much for PHC talks, that's all. Right Guy?

[/ QUOTE ]Um, something like that. Actually the isa phc workshop was 75 for a halfday so thats in line.

I just wonder with a rigging thing what the attendees do while the demo is going on, what they get, what they can take away. never went to anything like it so just wondering.

tod_k

Well, with multilpe instructors the training really never stops. Plus the climber is usually using a p.a. system as well. What do they get out of it? That would depend on what they want to take away from it just like any other training program.

RogerM

I'm excited to say that its official... can't wait!
Oh, I think I'll stick around for the weekend also.