Honey Brothers UK

Levi.CO

To put the word out in case you're wondering. Honey Broes is great to deal with, first order with them was spot on. Little to no import fees and the gear got here twice as fast as an order from a major domestic supplier. Right on:rock:

Z'sTrees

I wonder if ppe is subsidized or excluded from taxes over there. Looking at their website, helmets, saw pants, etc are alot cheaper than they are over here.
If that's the case, the US needs to adopt a similar policy. Make good quality ppe more affordable and folks will have less of an excuse not to use it.

96coal449

I wonder if ppe is subsidized or excluded from taxes over there. Looking at their website, helmets, saw pants, etc are alot cheaper than they are over here.
If that's the case, the US needs to adopt a similar policy. Make good quality ppe more affordable and folks will have less of an excuse not to use it.
That's a great idea. That's more than a marketing strategy, that's good business!

Boomslang

Last time I called them they told me they don't ship across the Pond.
HB or FR? Because HB has an international shipping calculator on their site and I just ordered from FR a little over a months ago no problem. It may have helped that I emailed them an exact list of what I wanted, included my address, and just said how much for shipping and where do I send my money. They're not going to turn down business.

As an added bonus it's been over a month since I received the order and the courier they used has yet to send me a bill for customs clearance, duty, or taxes.