Hiring an Experienced Foreman in Portland, OR

Discussion in 'Job Finder' started by arborist32, Feb 13, 2018.

1. arborist32

arborist32 New Member

The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in the green industry and has a current CDL or ability to attain a CDL with additional company supplied training.

Top wages as well as benefits and all equipment is provided. Please respond if you are ready to work with a safe and professional team. We are willing to pay for relocation costs if it is the right fit. Year round work and overtime opportunities available.

BENEFITS
    PAID VACATION AND HOLIDAY, PRODUCTION AND SAFETY BONUS, MEDICAL, DENTAL, 401K.

TimBr likes this.
  2. JontreeHI

JontreeHI Well-Known Member

I am a licensed bonded and insured contract climber, if you need a hand in the interim.
    Thanks and good luck!

TimBr likes this.
  3. James Beede

James Beede New Member

Hi my name is Russel and I have extensive experience in the tree industry. I am looking for something immediately due to our situation here in Santa Rosa Ca.
    I

I have extensive experience in the tree industry. I have been building crews for a long time. I am in top shape, I am a technical climber for rigging tree removals, I am knowledable with many years of practical experience in the art of proper pruning . I can operate any of your various skidsteers, bucket trucks or other ariel platforms. Due to our situation here in santa Rosa Ca. We are looking for immediate relocation. My whole set up is mobile and I have all my own tools

TimBr likes this.
  4. James Beede

James Beede New Member

my number is 281-739-1486

5. southsoundtree

southsoundtree Well-Known Member

@arborist32

By the way James, as you look new to TB, I thought I'd let you know that using the tag above will send a notification to the Original Poster.

If you click on arborist 32's avatar picture, you will have an option to "Start a Conversation". This is a private, direct exchange between you two.

James, also, if you haven't, start your own Job Finder thread looking for a position. Sell your skills. Let people see what you mean. Pics help. Details help.

TimBr likes this.
  6. Flex Abednego

Flex Abednego Well-Known Member

7. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Fires and floods?

8. TimBr

TimBr Well-Known Member

It appears @arborist32 has not checked back in on this thread since the middle of February. If they ever do check back in, they might want to leave another way for people to contact them, like an e-mail address or a phone number, maybe.

9. TimBr

TimBr Well-Known Member

I would add also that they appear to be a head-hunter, and not an actual arborist company owner. I'd be guessing they collect a fee if they find a worthwhile prospect for an actual arb company owner/manager. I would not be surprised if this person does the same thing with other trades, also. Which would all be ok if it actually caused someone here to find a good gig, but it looks to me like @arborist32 does not care as much about finding good help as a real owner would. That is just my guts talking, here.

Tim

Flex Abednego likes this.
  10. RyanCafferky

RyanCafferky Well-Known Member

Or perhaps we should give them the benefit of the doubt that they are a good company that was offering a good gig and they filled it quickly because of who they are and how they run their company. Also, because of the difficult nature of the tree care market in Portland this year maybe they are having a struggle keeping the jobs coming (like every othe company in town) and every day they are out hustling instead of responding to posts on Treebuzz.

TreeVB likes this.
  11. TimBr

TimBr Well-Known Member

@RyanCafferky; The reason that I said what I did is because when you click on their name and go to look at their profile, and then click on the tab that shows their posts, you will see that this person has only ever made 10 posts in the entire time they've been a member of this forum. All ten posts were threads that they started themselves, so not one post is in response to something another member posted.

Also, each thread that was started by them was for a job offering in a different city of the USA. So, ten different cities.

Also, their profile states that they are from Stamford, and that is not one of the ten cities that they offered a job for. That's about all of the evidence I have to support my supposition. Thanks.

Tim

chiselbit and RyanCafferky like this.
  12. diogenes

diogenes Member

Need work here pm me

13. Monkeyman's Tree Service

Monkeyman's Tree Service New Member

Anyone looking for a full time position in Portland OR can contact me @ 503.964.3663