help

ehp

If I can help anybody just ask away, now I donot have the answers to everything but alittle more than most people

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
[ QUOTE ]
...I donot have the answers to everything but alittle more than most people

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why we all get along so well at the Treebuzz Cafe :)

ehp

yes Tom I see your point, I was kind of referring to chainsaws, but if you are looking for someone to answer the questions about what he, she said and things sorry I am not the man for that cause I donot know what is going on 99.9% of the time and the .1 % of the time would be just a guess

123IMIN

Ed, since you are so generously offering up your help, could you tell me what the windchill factor would be if one was ductaped to the roof of a Jetta doing 95 km/hr. thru the streets of Toronto on a crisp clear Jan morning at -12C?
Thanks in advance.
John

ehp

if you were strapped to the roof of a jetta in your thong doing 95 km/hr at minus 12 c , donot worry my little friend cause life as you know it would be over, now if you are going to try this make sure you get a jetta with a sun roof and tell the driver to open it and turn the heat on full blast

123IMIN

Ed, I wasn't specificly thinking of me in a thong on the Jetta, but rather my girl friend Muktuk Annie from Frobisher Bay. She's been eating too many sealskin flippers and potato chips and she weighs about 216.
John

ehp

So whats you point 123IMIN , you know winter is coming soon and she can keep you warm , it must be hard for her to hunt seals in Lake Ontario cause I donot think the Toronto zoo would put up with that

123IMIN

Ed, it's not so much that I have to find seals to feed her, it's the reindeer underwear she wears, I'm allergic to the fur.
John

ehp

you may fool some of the people sometimes John but not me , I know for a fact that you love fur, now reindeer is not to common around here but there are some red deer farms in Orrilla