Help identifying what kind of boom I have

craneguy1

Listen...im not one for pointing out faults; lord knows we were all new once...but you bought a 40 year old truck that your going to literally hang your life on?! The id tag is not legible, how much better do you think the rest of the truck is? In this business, a 20 year old bucket is really beginning to push it. Good luck, stay safe. Please don't become a statistic for the sake of "a good deal".

Thanks for the concern. This baby is going to reach higher places than ever before because the Lord has tasked me to it. Just trying to get a good nudge in the right direction for parts. There is hope for this truck and I am willing to go the distance.

Thanks for the concern. This baby is going to reach higher places than ever before because the Lord has tasked me to it. Just trying to get a good nudge in the right direction for parts. There is hope for this truck and I am willing to go the distance.
This is such a succinct description of what is wrong with faith.

Try to get a hydraulic lift manufacturer to do a safety on that boom. They won't. That should be reason enough to scrap it.

Good luck man.

southsoundtree

To go with your faith, you have fresh-ish paint and gray magic, all that a life-support device requires.

At first I thought that was primer showing through, but it's really duct-tape.

How much do you have into it?

Do you have disability and life insurances?

Is there a way to delete this thread? It seems to be bothering a lot of people that Im trying to restore this truck I didnt come here to be ridiculed about faith or investments.

Don’t take the thread as ridicule but as advice Have you ever restored a car it cost more than purchasing a NEW one and if it’s not certified you are STUPID for running it now you’ve been warned and never preach about religion if you’re not at Church!!! So that’s a health-financial and religious advice

is everyone on this site here just to bash others not to help I asked the simple question what kind of boom is this all I get is a bunch of negative give up on life comments sorry you dont like that I believe in Jesus but you will not stop Him from coming back to clean this place up how I am trying to clean this truck thanks anyways for your “expert” advise