grapple truck

ROYCE

What can you carry payload wise?
I am curious about that as well. I registered my log truck at 70K gvw. That is what the past owner has it register at. However, I never had any idea what the empty weight was. So, I put it on the scales at an old farm/sand yard a few months ago. That scale read 19K pounds. I thought that sounded kinda light...but maybe

Attachments

Lumberjack

19klbs is unbelievably light for a tandem grapple truck. The loader itself will weigh 6klbs+.

My 76.5 yard truck weighs ~46-47klbs empty.

craneguy1

i agree...that sounds very light...our f750 chip truck with an arbortech 14' box was just over 15000 with nothing but me in it.

eastsidetimber

What can you carry payload wise?
I have roughly 25k capacity. I do need to put the truck on a scale though. But i cant till im done with CDL school in 1.5 weeks! Btw, spending a month in CDL class feels like I'm losing my soul. Its 8 hrs/day of mind numbing boringness. End rant.

classictruckman

I am curious about that as well. I registered my log truck at 70K gvw. That is what the past owner has it register at. However, I never had any idea what the empty weight was. So, I put it on the scales at an old farm/sand yard a few months ago. That scale read 19K pounds. I thought that sounded kinda light...but maybe
Are you sure that's not 19,000 Kg?