Getting a saw modified

Colin1234567

Hello all,
I have a decently new stock husky 372 that I want to get fully modified by someone. I’m not a mechanic and I don’t want to start a thread about the intricacies of a full hop up. I’m just a guy who cuts and climbs for a living and wants a bomb saw I can throw around all day. Just looking for references of people who do good work in my area. I’m an East Coast transplant who followed the beetle in Cali and I’ve ran some of my local buddies hopped up saws and they are sweet. Mostly I want someone who has the time and also does quality work who doesn’t make me feel like I’m bothering them, which is hard to come by as I’ve found out. I’m in central Cali. Thanks for your input.

P.S. I’m not opposed to shipping it somewhere

Last edited:

Jackjcc

Rich the saw king works on the left coast. There’s also the psychoized guy, can’t think of his name. Names his ported saws psychoized, searchbit on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barc Buster

Randy aka Mastermind does good work. Honestly you can't sneeze over at ope forum without hitting several good saw builders. Tree monkey, huskihl, Miller Mod Saws just to name a few. They have a nice builder rating system over there so you don't fall prey to a hack.