Fu*%face Von Clownstick

rico

Yep. Yet another position with major national security implications that Trump will fill with some inept, unqualified, brown nosed sycophant.

JD3000

Most well-known member
Systematically removing people in many fields and departments to replace with "acting" folks in the role. I find this most disturbing of all the lousy aspects of his presidency.

Draining the swamp or putting more power in his own hands? Add in going after the press and this smacks of an autocracy in the making. The Base seems fine with it...

Again, disturbing.

Last edited:

Burrapeg

. . . The Base seems fine with it...
Again, disturbing.
Indeed. Once upon a time, another Base was fine with Hitler too, with his Make Germany Great Again BS. We are getting a slightly milder dose of that now ourselves. Good thing Trump is not nearly the charismatic orator Hitler was, or an even bigger percent of our fellow citizens would swallow his hot air. This divisive, isolationist, racist trend needs to be stopped before things get any worse. I think the problem is rather larger than simply Trump. There are reasons he has such support and they are not good, beneficial reasons. Absolutely nothing good for this country is coming out of his presidency.

rico

Then there's attacking science.

For money.

This one really pissed me off. Its as if he is going out of his way to intentionally be on the wrong side of every issue?

Burrapeg

This one really pissed me off. Its as if he is going out of his way to intentionally be on the wrong side of every issue?
Trump obviously sees it as the Right Side, the side of money, profit, Big Business, etc. The GOP leans that way in any case but Trump takes it to a whole new level, adding racism, white supremacy, and isolationism.

rico

Just saw the latest polls on guns. 90% of American's support comprehensive background checks. 75-80 % of Americans support "red flag laws". 66-70 % of American's support a Ban on assault weapons. You couldn't get that percentage of Americans to agree that poop tastes bad.

On issue after issue (climate change, gun control, civil rights, secure elections, abortion, etc.) we seem to have the minority holding the majority hostage. Fuck that. Change must happen and happen fast. Whatever it takes. Our very lives depend on it.

Burrapeg

. . . I think it is time we had a woman for president and I like her ability to answer questions even if it is unpopular. This woman shows sand.
Yes, I agree. So many of these bible-thumping midwesterners are against a woman doing anything but running a kitchen or kindergarten classroom, yet other older countries like the UK have had queens, women prime ministers, etc. who were every bit as capable as any man. Women are often much more inclined towards reasonable negotiated results rather than the wars or confrontation resulting from macho male posturing. I have no problem with a woman being POTUS. A damn baboon would make a better president than the one we have right now.

Last edited:

owScott

Just saw the latest polls on guns. 90% of American's support comprehensive background checks. 75-80 % of Americans support "red flag laws". 66-70 % of American's support a Ban on assault weapons. You couldn't get that percentage of Americans to agree that poop tastes bad.

On issue after issue (climate change, gun control, civil rights, secure elections, abortion, etc.) we seem to have the minority holding the majority hostage. Fuck that. Change must happen and happen fast. Whatever it takes. Our very lives depend on it.
I generally try and avoid politics on this forum, but I am fed up. This guy must go. What confuses me is the people who support and allow him to operate like this. They have totally sold out their morals to achieve their agenda.