Fu*%face Von Clownstick

JD3000

Most well-known member
So my options were Captain Fuckwad Von Clownstick or Suzy Bleedingheart Elitist.

Screwed from the get go.

Jem4417

I think trump was a great candidate. He wasn't polished like the politicians but he stood up to extreme adversity and told them just how he felt and it resignated to a large part of the country. Something had to stir up the status quo of this country's direction

Jem4417

Wasn't a typo I fucked up the spelling. Typical liberal looking at everything but what's important

Jem4417

Your right I shouldn't but I was labeled trump supporter and I guarantee you don't support Hilary so that's what I came up with

Jem4417

Alright are you arguing the art of the argument or do you disagree with my view of the country? If your gonna call out my spelling, question how I address people, and challenge my definition of words you could at least tell me how you feel in opposition to my opinion rather then compartmentalize my text

Jem4417

I'm heated as hell not at you but at the pussification of America. The worlds not nice, everyone's living in Lala land but we as Americans set the standard and the bar is extremely low right now

Jem4417

It's when everyone gets participation trophys as a kid and grows up to be a fart smelling smacked ass

Jem4417

I'm very proud to be an American and the way things are going goes against what this country was built on

Jem4417

Tell you what enter the no spin zone with bill oreilly and you'll know what I mean. Portland Oregon is in chaos and your being condescending and condemning me as pessimistic because I'm pissed off about ppl acting like savages. You'll win in a spelling bee any day of the week but I have more passion for this country and it's future then you will ever understand

flyingsquirrel25

Humor just may get me through the shit show our government has become.
Sun will still come up tomorrow...
And trees will grow no matter who is in the Oval Office. There is no need for us to fight each other. Especially over something we have no control over. Let's put this election behind us, figure out how we will move forward individually and support our families and crews.
Let's talk some TCIA shit!!!!