Fu*%face Von Clownstick

mrtree

Well Trump needs to move forward immediately by committing to arresting and holding Hillary in prison until the first of her many trials' begin immediate deportation of all Latinos, ban all Muslims from entering the USA, destroy ISIS, stop the killing in Chicago, kill Obamacare, dump Ryan, ban abortions, start mining coal again, and get rid of Mexican and Chinese imports. He has already backed off his pledged to put Hillary in jail and ban Muslims, not a good start.

Oh and in his free time find a better name than Baron.

ward

Followed this process for the last year and a half. Trumps blunt honesty gave him a transparency that I trust
I don't know how you can consider Trump 'honest'. I think his mind is full of shit and bullshit flows out of his mouth routinely. He's an entertainer who has tricked working class people into thinking that he understands their economic situation and knows how to improve it. That is the tallest stack of bullshit of them all.

BRT

I don't know how you can consider Trump 'honest'. I think his mind is full of shit and bullshit flows out of his mouth routinely. He's an entertainer who has tricked working class people into thinking that he understands their economic situation and knows how to improve it. That is the tallest stack of bullshit of them all.
Certainly not the "tallest stack".

Hillary and the DNC tricked voters into helping her win the primary. Then, "Honest Bernie Sanders" turned around--after she cheated him out of the primary--and gave her his full endorsement.

BTW: Don't suppose for one minute that Hillary and Bill aren't rich. At least Trump didn't make his by using his office as a "public servant" the way the Clintons did.

Jem4417

Hillarys robotic personality was sickening to watch. But besides character I agree with just about all his policy ideas. He might not be as PC as everyone's soft ears can handle but he represents strength this country needs cause we're the laughing stock of the world. Not because of a heated and unorthodox election but because of the sissys in this country that can't accept their position in life and are acting like children. No other country on earth would accept the behavior of these cry baby liberals but somehow their loopholing free speech and the right to protest with burning the American flag and rioting. Can't wait for shit to go back to men being men women being women and all these social media crazed radicals to stfu. (Yes I understand treebuzz is an Internet forum where I can share my ideas with people from all over)

ward

Hillarys robotic personality was sickening to watch. But besides character I agree with just about all his policy ideas. He might not be as PC as everyone's soft ears can handle but he represents strength this country needs cause we're the laughing stock of the world. Not because of a heated and unorthodox election but because of the sissys in this country that can't accept their position in life and are acting like children. No other country on earth would accept the behavior of these cry baby liberals but somehow their loopholing free speech and the right to protest with burning the American flag and rioting. Can't wait for shit to go back to men being men women being women and all these social media crazed radicals to stfu. (Yes I understand treebuzz is an Internet forum where I can share my ideas with people from all over)
Jem your contributions are equally accepted and cherished in a thread of this sort alongside mine. I was amazed that you could say that you "agree with just about all his policy ideas". That is remarkable to me because I don't know what these are. There are some trade protectionism concepts that have been completely rejected by the Republican party for well over 25 century, there is the dismantling of the affordable health care act, there is the "Wall", there is a partial ban on Muslims, etc. Are these the ideas that you agree with?

ward

Certainly not the "tallest stack".

Hillary and the DNC tricked voters into helping her win the primary. Then, "Honest Bernie Sanders" turned around--after she cheated him out of the primary--and gave her his full endorsement.

BTW: Don't suppose for one minute that Hillary and Bill aren't rich. At least Trump didn't make his by using his office as a "public servant" the way the Clintons did.
I can't defend any of this bullshit either. I just look at the long arc here. I think the wrecking ball is not the solution to the construction of a good society. With Trump you have an unqualified person for this job--placed in a position of real power--whose pasty ham hands are seriously going to fuck things up. My 2 cents. :)

Jem4417

I want way better border security. I don't know if you noticed but our industry is flooded with illegal immigrants that will work for next to nothing driving legal citizens wages down and he wanted a partial ban on muslims when there were terrorist attacks happening all over the world. And this influx of Syrian refugee is ridiculous. Why are the entire earths problems our problems? We got all this compassion for all these people that hate us while our veterans are getting screwed on a daily basis. I hate to sound off on this but it's so frustrating

evo

Jem4417, I'm not trying to pick a fight. However you speak of these liberal radicals, this is a little off as there are more of us nation wide. Look at the popular vote for the past few elections, so who are the radicals?

Jem4417

The people burning the flag and rioting in the cities and spreading separation of races through a non existent racism, that got stirred up by the media because of a couple cops that were idiots. And even some of the cop killing black people got misconstrued. I'd of been livid if Hilary won but I wouldn't have bitched out everybody online and burned the flag. It's Veterans Day and people are burning the flag. It's sickening.

Jem4417

That popular vote stuff is overplayed too. If she one by like ten million popular votes then we could talk but the numbers were extremely close in that respect

evo

That popular vote stuff is overplayed too. If she one by like ten million popular votes then we could talk but the numbers were extremely close in that respect
Very true.. I bet Bernie would have had landslide numbers. Don't get me wrong at all Hillery is awful, and it made my stomach churn to vote for her. If you look at the popular votes for the past few elections going back to Bush 2.0 the numbers in the popular votes do show a very clear trend.
The Trump radicals are what really freak me out. The attacks which have happened in his name are very disturbing.