Finally joined the crane gang..

Hey there islandedge sorry i have been busy with other stuff , Great to see you with a Kboom you will change the way you do tree work! I do have a front stabilizer on the bumper and that helped a lot by taking stress off of my front axle ( which is a 20,000 lb rating) giving me more stability, you should do the dump or hook lift that also will help keep your truck stabile. My truck is 48,000 lb empty , the dump box is 13 ft long, 7ft 10in inside . You can add the switch over valves and share the oil from your fly jib functions ( do you have 360 rotation?) hose reels are faster and easier to install i just don't like the hose hanging out there .

The only wall you my run into is that your remote does not support the extra functions . I will be on treebuzz more and hopefully i can help you with other questions. Rick

Hey there islandedge sorry i have been busy with other stuff , Great to see you with a Kboom you will change the way you do tree work! I do have a front stabilizer on the bumper and that helped a lot by taking stress off of my front axle ( which is a 20,000 lb rating) giving me more stability, you should do the dump or hook lift that also will help keep your truck stabile. My truck is 48,000 lb empty , the dump box is 13 ft long, 7ft 10in inside . You can add the switch over valves and share the oil from your fly jib functions ( do you have 360 rotation?) hose reels are faster and easier to install i just don't like the hose hanging out there .

The only wall you my run into is that your remote does not support the extra functions . I will be on treebuzz more and hopefully i can help you with other questions. Rick[/QUOTe
I have 2 extra paddles in my remote
i have 2 extra paddles in my remote

islandedge

I like the dump box. How many ft? How much weight did it add? I need an extra 3-4k lbs on the rear in order for effer to reprogram full work capability off the front as well. If you don't mind sharing the price on the dump setup through pm