Fall arrest harnesses for aerial lifts?

Looking for suggestions for the Best and Most comfortable fall arrest harnesses for aerial lift work. Now that body belts are no longer legal, looking for options. TIA

We purchased a Petzl Aveo harness and it is by far the best body harness I have ever worn. Easy adustability, total comfort and you can climb of the saddle if you like. Highly recommend it.

CutHighnLetFly

Looking for suggestions for the Best and Most comfortable fall arrest harnesses for aerial lift work. Now that body belts are no longer legal, looking for options. TIA
There's one on lukes floor on TreeStuff, it's just the saddle but you can get a dorsal attachment thing I'm pretty sure. There's a Camp body harness/saddle similar to the peztl one too that will probably go down pretty cheap

Curious as to which harness people are using for multi/purpose bucket to tree operations.
Petzl Aveo bod
Edelrid TreeCore
Edelrid core plus CL
Buckingham Ergo with Y style fall arrest attachment (pricey setup: 850ish!!)
The stable Dee on the Aveo makes me think the movement of a rolling bridge we have all become so accustomed to would be highly missed. Having the fast buckled on the waist of the Ergo seems nice. But again, a pretty penny.
Looking for opinions on what others are using.
This is all simply for preparation of a lot of bucket work that will lead to tree transitions. Because after all, climbing the tree is the fun part.
Thanks.

Or maybe a way to use the sequoia with a chest harness attachment that has a dorsal connection?
[edit] : rear artachment for suspenders in NOT suitable to sustain a fall arrest.

Last edited:

RoyalTree

The versions that we use does not but they do sell some that has.

The question was for a fall arrest harness, not a climbing saddle you can use in the bucket.

I'll let you know what u think if the ergo with an h harness once it arrives (that's wesspur for 20% of on Black Friday)

If your concerned about price wesspur has the ergolite Spartan for ~$650 a bit cheaper with less padding, no idea how it is tough