EXPERIENCED HAND FALLERS - PUERTO RICO - STORM WORK

These positions are NO LONGER available!!!!!! D. GRIMM, INC. IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED HAND FALLERS TO DO STORM RESTORATION WORK IN PUERTO RICO. ROUGH, MOUNTAINOUS TERRAIN WITH OVERGROWN TREES AND BRUSH MUST BE CLEARED BY HAND TO GIVE ACCESS TO VEHICLES AND EQUIPMENT TO REPAIR THE TRANSMISSION LINES.

MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE. MUST BE COMFORTABLE BEING LONG LINED IN TO WORKING AREAS.

WORK IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. DO NOT APPLY IF NOT EXPERIENCED.

$30/HOUR - 7 DAYS A WEEK, 10 HOUR DAYS MINIMUM. FOOD AND LODGING ARE PROVIDED.

PER DIEM IS PAID ON A DAILY RATE. OVERTIME IS PAID.

90 DAY COMMITMENT REQUIRED. EMAIL IF INTERESTED OR FOR MORE INFORMATION.

DGI IS AN EEOC.

Last edited:

Tyler Durden

I agree, the going rate state side for hazard removals start at $35/hr. I don't know how many guys with 5 years experience in this kind of work are going to leave their hard earned spots to head down.
It does sound like a fun project none the less. I am curious about the living conditions down there as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I agree, the going rate state side for hazard removals start at $35/hr. I don't know how many guys with 5 years experience in this kind of work are going to leave their hard earned spots to head down.
It does sound like a fun project none the less. I am curious about the living conditions down there as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Per diem is paid as well as hotel and meals~

Paul Scott

D. GRIMM, INC. IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED HAND FALLERS TO DO STORM RESTORATION WORK IN PUERTO RICO. ROUGH, MOUNTAINOUS TERRAIN WITH OVERGROWN TREES AND BRUSH MUST BE CLEARED BY HAND TO GIVE ACCESS TO VEHICLES AND EQUIPMENT TO REPAIR THE TRANSMISSION LINES.

MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE. MUST BE COMFORTABLE BEING LONG LINED IN TO WORKING AREAS.

WORK IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. DO NOT APPLY IF NOT EXPERIENCED.

$30/HOUR - 7 DAYS A WEEK, 10 HOUR DAYS MINIMUM. FOOD AND LODGING ARE PROVIDED.

PER DIEM IS PAID ON A DAILY RATE. OVERTIME IS PAID.

90 DAY COMMITMENT REQUIRED. EMAIL INFO@DGRIMMINC.COM IF INTERESTED OR FOR MORE INFORMATION.

DGI IS AN EEOC.
Bring my dog? How many positions available?

Limb It

@Pelorus @Limb It maybe we can go on a tropical work trip lol! What’s the worst that can happen? Do you accept donut eating crazy Canucks ? Is that American $ or Peso’s?
I think they would have to fly my wife and kid out as well for that to happen. Would be a great way to escape this snow though.

Are you really sure you want me working from a helicopter though? I'll be bugging you daily to buy one.