Epic VA Treemek Build

96coal449

Just reviewed the interior pics again. You'll probably like driving the truck more than getting out to work the Mek .... lol. I saw the Kenworth stereo deck and first thought Kenwood, until I looked twice.

Steve Connally

Its SUPER comfortable to ride in too!
Looking forward to following this thread
You're the only person who's actually seen it. They fixed everything including the windows and windshields. DOT inspection found some little stuff like an exhaust leak. Everything fixed without me asking. The truck probably rides a little rough rite now. It had a 16k front now its 20k. I totally feel sorry for the delivery driver.

I do have to say I have had such a great experience with my salesman. I would highly recommend dealing with him!!!! The man is 80 and his boss is 79. You can tell they come from a generation where a mans word means something. I've felt like he wanted to make the sale but not at the cost of me not being completely happy. I haven't once had to ask them to do the rite thing.

96coal449

It's super clean. There's a ton of gauges. Wonder what they all mean
The only gauges you may not be used to, (diesel related), are:
pyrometer - exhaust gas temperature (EGT)
boost - measured in psi, tells you how much air the turbo is stuffing in the engine
drive pressure - exhaust pressure your turbo is seeing from the engine. Your truck may not even have this one.
These gauges will let you know the efficiency of your engine. The egt gauge will climb when your on the throttle hard and unburned fuel is flying out the exhaust pipe. It's a direct relation to heat.
Same with boost .... more boost equals more atmospheric air fed to the engine. Although your egt will not climb 1:1 with this guage.
I hope I didn't confuse you. I'd be happy to chat with you any time.

tc262

Or Maybe this? The bed will have a full size job box mounted inboard opening so there will basically be a 6' billboard space for logo and website ect. View attachment 46144
In my opinion the flashey part that catches your eye should be your business name and logo, not a bright bold color. I like the look, but you want people to remember your buisness name not just be the the guy with the cool bright colored fenders. It'll be hard to look at the truck and only see the crane tho too.

Steve Connally

In my opinion the flashey part that catches your eye should be your business name and logo, not a bright bold color. I like the look, but you want people to remember your buisness name not just be the the guy with the cool bright colored fenders. It'll be hard to look at the truck and only see the crane tho too.
Great point