EAB treatments

Raf

Has anyone applied emmamectin benzoate to white ash and had some defoliation occur?This occurred on a tree treated Monday 7/17/17 with leaf droppage starting 7/21/17

JD3000

What temps and soil moisture conditions are you talking about? But to answer your question, no

Double check for ash anthracnose or something else that may have coincided with those dates.

Raf

What temps and soil moisture conditions are you talking about? But to answer your question, no

Double check for ash anthracnose or something else that may have coincided with those dates.

Double check for ash anthracnose or something else that may have coincided with those dates.[/QUOB

Raf

Temps were hi for north jersey, in the 90's.Soil moisture good.Anthracnose minimal to non existent.The day they were treated they looked great.

Waldo

i've always been curious, why inject the trees when you can do a soil treatment with xytect? is it just to get the extra year of coverage?

JD3000

Larger trees dont respond as well to soil applied neonics Waldo. Also, we can get 3 years with an em ben injection.

Raf

We contacted the manufacturer and they claim some trees ; in rare cases have an allergic reaction. We use em Ben because it is the most effective product available.

Has anyone applied emmamectin benzoate to white ash and had some defoliation occur?This occurred on a tree treated Monday 7/17/17 with leaf droppage starting 7/21/17

Sometimes, not very often of the hundreds ash trees we treat, we do get a few trees that do drop a very small portion of their leaves. Absolutely nothing to worry about and is only temporary.

I have a very large system of wedgle I am looking to sell. I have over 300 of the needles in all sizes, 2 injection systems, 2 high volume kits. Everything is cleaned and in working order. Contact me if you are interested.